Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

Quote Originally Posted by Toasting View Post
    why nuets dont have the numbers?
    2- because they CANT be nuets, they were scammed by NPCs that convinced them to change to clam/omlet. yes those NPCs in noob island. they scam the people that dont know much about the game, and ofc have no idea that changing to sided is irreversible. FC made this game mechanics, so its obvious that they dont want many nuets around.
    Lol, scammed?

They did their job as recruiters to RECRUIT people to their side. I'll leave it at that.
    Menkyo Ilikedagunz2: 200/2x XP Grinding Opi MA
    Judashero: 60/6 Untwinked Trox Soldier
    Revocation: 58/6 NM Crat E
    Takainohebun: 30/3 Trox MA E
    Jeezusaurus: 21/2 Trox Enf E
    Okuiri Takainoakki: 15/2 Trox MA E
    Bachiatari: 9/1 Untwinked Trox Enf
    Peddler Itami: 5/1 Trox Trader E

Quote Originally Posted by Simoom View Post
    Just like the Agent Undercover kit which locks your side for a little over 5 days, if my math's right.

I wonder if that's play time or calendar time.

I'd like to see a resignation form, too. And I'd like to see locks like this. I think, tho, I'd rather see the lock for 30 in-game playtime days for the resignation form and the lockout removed from the Agent kit -- the kit is hard enough to find as-is.
    The lock time is active, in-game time, just like all other skill locks are.

30 days isnt really that long if you never log out of AO, hence why I suggested a really long lock time because Im not sure if theres a permanent lock, which I think would be better for a resignation form

"Are you sure you wish to resign? Note: This is permanent, you will never be able to join Omni-tek or the Clans again."
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

yes yes YES implement now? pretty please? thanks.
    liars are the real losers

Truth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

*Bump*
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Bump for this! wtb Neutral sidedness for my Clan/Omni toons...

*Bump*

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

I thought the 'Neutrals' was made up of disgruntled members of Clan and Omni that 'Chose' to leave their factions to form their own group. (At least that's what I think I read about the background story.) Now you start as Neutral and have to 'Choose' to become Clan or Omni. Once you choose a side you cannot ever become 'Disgruntled' again? LoL.

Fix it! FIX IT NOW! According to the background story players should have to choose a side at character creation, and then if unhappy, use an 'Application Form' to switch sides, OR 'Quit' their faction and become Neutral.

or add a 'Reset Faction' like IP reset, the player needs to get naked before they can do a Faction Reset. Make it a 1 time thing, but at least make it possible.

That's my 2 cents on this topic.

BUMP!

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

I are wit these one. I tired of blah blah Clan en Omni. Want make main neut!

I have to bump it again. There is no reason why sided people can't go neutral story-wise. People should be able to make a choice and belong to the side they prefer really, be it neutral, omni or clan.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Its time for this and for people worried about people switching wearing gear not sure if that is possible but anyways for the NONE Agent so using the special card you should make it like a IP Reset and force full inventory take off.

That way that fixes that issue.

Also add more restrictions but heck let people go back to neutral I mean new players who don't know much get to say 150 are like meeting new neutral friends and what are they told? Hey man don't have a life reroll join our org. Or hell the ones that don't even know what the form does and activates it.

AO is one the most complex games and in some ways really hard but nerf some exp gains in SL and give us neutral forms LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    I thought the 'Neutrals' was made up of disgruntled members of Clan and Omni that 'Chose' to leave their factions to form their own group?
    bump.

We should do a protest in game even people who don't need it but think its a good idea should setup a rally I'm sure many neut orgs would be into it too.

Just something fun and great way to get the point across.

Thanks for all the support so far . Bumping it myself once again .
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

>.>

<.<

Bump.
    Sheffsam (200/0 Agent) E - Drsheffsam (200/0 Doc) E - Sheffsammy (200/0 NT) E - Sheffie (200/0 Trader) E - Sheffix (200/0 Fixer) E
    Sheffs (220/30/70 Doc) Crit - Nabcake (220/30/70 NT) Cheap & Effective - Sheff (220/30/67 Agent) Equip Undecided
    RK2 Neutral - Grey Area

Omni vs Clan are joke. Want quit. Bump!
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

I have canceled one my accounts with the description of the reason.

"Hello neutral,

You one for few people find neutral observer? Now before you ask question or find org, go quick en find way change side to Omni or Clan.

Your friend,

FUncom

PS We hate neutral.

PS#2 We not tell you no chance be neutral ever after change. We say now never want make chance change."
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast