Thread: End Game Weapons?

End Game Weapons?

I've been leveling my doc up to 220, and he is getting close to it, and I'm still no sure what weapon/s to go with, So far my thoughts are, to have either, Doc pistols, Massive Bolt Charger, 250 Ofab shark Mk 6, Shen sticks/MA, Or a nice ql 250 ofab Cobra Mk 6.

My doc is going to be mainly for PVM solo, but ofc with teams and a little bit of PVP...

And is it still not possible to get a Dshark on?

What elss do you think?

Thanks

Mackross

Search and ye shall find. Nothing has changed since the last couple of times this was brought up. Maybe there will be some new story after 18.0.

Massive Bolt Charger is quite outclassed by the fact that weapons do exist now (mainly the Blaze pistols) that share the fast special recharges of that gun with massively better damage.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

do a 250 shark!

i say screw all those and do either 300 rec-3 or do 250 ofab bow (or w/e its called).

rec-3?

I wish a Dshark was possible, it'd be the coolest :P

Maby I'll go with the shark then... or just doc pistols

Thanks for input.

mackross

I am seriously considering bow (just a personal flavor of mine as I like it IRL as well) but PvM is holding me back as I don't want that to suffer. A major consideration is also the special abilities the DOC pistols also provide which are a huge bonus
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

I think he meant Kyr'Ozch Energy Carbine - Type 3
    which is ranged energy, he just mixed that up.
    Gi "Kerius" Mp
    Coolest MP ever !

that more of a PvP choice though

Aaah ok.

I don't really like the look of the bow's, and there are better weapons around (i think so anyways)

It's either a Shark or Doc Pistols atm, I'm hoping there will be a patch that will allow docs to have the Dshark, but I dout it :/

mackross

Hmm, i think you can read through the forum history and realise that many have asked the same questions, and many have replied, so you might get your answer in one of the posts. Gl!
    Potatochips 220/30 Doctor - Configuration -Healer-
    Hperas 220/24 Trader -Tradeskiller-
    Toesocks 220/24 Shade - Configuration -Cheap Damage Dealer-
    Aara 136/8 Nanotechnician -NS monkey that is in love with Cyberdeck-
    Dictionary 2/0 Little Rascal

I am a SAEK: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 66.67%

Thanks Actonel, will do....

Mackross

Quote Originally Posted by Actonel View Post
    Hmm, i think you can read through the forum history and realise that many have asked the same questions, and many have replied, so you might get your answer in one of the posts. Gl!
    Translation: search.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Translation: search.
    was that just to be mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mackross View Post
    I've been leveling my doc up to 220, and he is getting close to it, and I'm still no sure what weapon/s to go with, So far my thoughts are, to have either, Doc pistols, Massive Bolt Charger, 250 Ofab shark Mk 6, Shen sticks/MA, Or a nice ql 250 ofab Cobra Mk 6.

My doc is going to be mainly for PVM solo, but ofc with teams and a little bit of Mackross
    1) Doc pistols for pvm. You'll prolly OD most profs if you can play your profession correctly enough.

2) Doc pistols for pvp. The wannabe-melee will get either rooted/****ed in the arse by the zerg anyway and you will never be able to launch your 1k DoT into your enemies without them.

3) Yep. That's all. After you get bored go to http://www.swtor.com
    There will be the real Game which we all are waiting for, instead of this crap sploit-allowing AO.

Now now, leave the bitterness in the coffee. It's better for the flavor anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

doc pistols are kewl, their mods rock, and they provide a fair balance between pvp and pvm.

if you want crazy dmg, go for bigburger and out-of-mind dd setup
    if you want pvp, grab an AS gun
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside