Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Froob accounts are now Frozen?

Agreed, I'm betting this didnt even bring the problem to FC's attention.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Damn, and here I was thinking this was FC's way of fixing the economy.

What's wrong with the Economy?
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

IGOC's cost more than AI armor.

One thing.

Strange but i just logged on a long forgotten froob acc (not used for over a year) and it has subs till 2010.
    -outdated-
    Belven 220/19 fix < kinda retired
    Ishtardiya 220/24 crat < main dd setup
    Maryska 215/9 sold < boooooooring
    Yarpen 213/8 eng < ts hoe
    Trammy 165/3 nt < kiter
    Mangolia 167/6 nano enf
    Katchem 72/0 neut shade < phun, one day, i guess
    Zuoo 99/x neut doc

no longer playing

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Strange but i just logged on a long forgotten froob acc (not used for over a year) and it has subs till 2010.
    It's all about panic.. The froob account panic is similar to a zombie infection, which can be simulated here.
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

I've been thinking for a while about turning my froob accounts into paid ones... The froob program being terminated, or even put on hold for a month or two, would be just the prod I need to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    It's all about panic.. The froob account panic is similar to a zombie infection, which can be simulated here.
    That thing is awesome! Very useful for planning city escapes!
    /disco

Well problem is solved, froobs are back online now. Got my $$, stuffkeeeping-, xfer-, towerplanter- and buffingtoons back. Tack FC

So what exactly are we supposed to do? Click reactivate?

Also theres differences. One account says its frozen one just says its been cancelled.

Should i just give it more time and i wont have to do anything at all or?

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    So what exactly are we supposed to do? Click reactivate?

Also theres differences. One account says its frozen one just says its been cancelled.

Should i just give it more time and i wont have to do anything at all or?
    Do you know the meaning of "It's solved" ?
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    Do you know the meaning of "It's solved" ?
    Wait, wait, let me think. Yes, yes i believe I do. I also see my froob account is still marked as frozen. So my question was, and still is, will this fix itself or do the "It's solve" part require me to reactivate it.

All my froob accounts work fine now without me doing anything. I checked for you, their status sais canceled and there's a reactivate button. I didn't need to click this though to be able to use it. If it hasn't already by now, I imagine it will be fixed for you soon too, automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Saavick View Post
    All my froob accounts work fine now without me doing anything. I checked for you, their status sais canceled and there's a reactivate button. I didn't need to click this though to be able to use it. If it hasn't already by now, I imagine it will be fixed for you soon too, automatically.
    Thanks.

Mine's frozen too and it has orgbot on it, bah. Now i'm taking the rain of questions "where's the bot?".
    -outdated-
    Belven 220/19 fix < kinda retired
    Ishtardiya 220/24 crat < main dd setup
    Maryska 215/9 sold < boooooooring
    Yarpen 213/8 eng < ts hoe
    Trammy 165/3 nt < kiter
    Mangolia 167/6 nano enf
    Katchem 72/0 neut shade < phun, one day, i guess
    Zuoo 99/x neut doc

no longer playing

Status
    Cancelled by user (2009-01-15 00:42:12)
    This account is playable until the end of your current subscription cycle (2010-01-15 00:00:00)
    (Reactivate now to continue playing)

Subscription Cycle

Free Account
    EUR € 0.00 †
    USD $ 0.00

Looks like one of my froob accounts is working. Have not checked the others yet.
    Edit: Older froob accounts might have :
    Subscription Cycle
    1 month recurring
    EUR € 14.95 †
    USD $ 14.95
    But its still playable until 2010-01-15

Edit2: And if you go to sign up for a new froob account :
    Play Anarchy Online with no subscription fees until at least January 15th, 2010. Now includes the Notum Wars expansion!

EUR 0.00
    USD
    $ 0.00

Last edited by wormx; Jan 15th, 2009 at 14:45:14.
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

got the same thing on my bank alt. i am taking everything off it and selling/junking what i dont need

i created a froob account 14 january this year, it clearly stated that the offer expired 15 january...

EDIT : just reactivated the account at the accountpage :P
    Last edited by Redxguy; Jan 15th, 2009 at 15:01:10.

Well my froob account says it's currently cancelled by user, though it was frozen last night, however it is now possible to log into it, even though it's cancelled.

To anyone who is having problems with theirs I would suggest they try logging into the game on them to check if it's possible or not before worrying too much.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Are all accounts supposed to be fixed now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast