Thread: Ancient Noob seeking Org, preferably Clan.

Ancient Noob seeking Org, preferably Clan.

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for your time in what appears to be a very long post.

I started playing at AO's release and for the next 5 years, I played AO and nothing but. Over the years and I have come back again and again. I get the game, but I regret many things...

I never got to see end game.
    Hell, I never saw 200.

I learned to run an org, but never go to play.
    I ran a org called Pandoras Wrath (waaaaay back, near launch). No, I don't expect anyone to remember me, after all, I never even saw level 200. Though I did meet some really great people.

I mastered the game, from a level 150 perspective
    I believe my highest character was 181.

I never participated in an alien raid
    Not once, not evah. I saw one once. Does that count?

I never saw Penumbra or further.
    I already touched on the "end game" thing, but this is more. I'm an explorer, and I never explored this content.

What does this come down to? What does it mean?
    It means that I know that a QL200 Sol Chironis requires 941 in SMG off the top of my head, but I couldnt tell you where the enterence to inferno was.

So now everyone, I come back here. More mature, skilled, and realizing there is nothing better out there. I come back looking for an org that will help me overcome the problems I have had in the past. I can handel getting out of Ely to level 160 with little to no problems, what I NEED is an org that can show me beyond. I need people to team with, people to bounce math off of, people to talk to, and people to give support when my eyes start to fall out due to leveling too much, too fast.

I can offer my skills as an expert twinker (as soon as I get back in the swing).
    I can offer myself as an active member that has no problems helping out his Orgmates.
    And upon seeing end game... I can offer my undying gratitude.

I haven't decided if I'm going to start a new MA (my original character), a Soldier (probably the most fun), or continue a 160ish enforcer, but I could also use guidance on that based on Usefulness, current need, and end game power.

It would be a damn shame if this game got cancelled and I had to say 'I never got to see most of it'.
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

Are you gunna stick around this time? :P
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Ya mate. I DID have a solid 5 years playtime.

Come to think of it, last time I left, I became a dad... So neah :P

Hello and welcome back!

I know what you're talking about, have the same playstyle like you, exploring much, leveling slow - had been about 6 yrs online and no toon >190.
    I am member of Ascension and I think you would be a fitting member for us although we are not activly looking for new members. Our org is member of a big alliance with linked chat, so you will always have enough people to talk to .

If you are interested /tell McTool, I think I will be online today at about 7pm UTC. I will at least give you a contact to somebody who usually does recruitment for Ascensions.

Athen Paladins are always welcoming new peeps but never actively recruiting.

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/index.php

You could also check our site before joining other org BTW almost all of us are from EU so US timezones are quite quiet but there is still life

http://aotn.binarywastes.net/index.php

The -I just hit level 100 on my new MA- bump needed to be done.