Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Will bureaucrats ever get a pistol pvp weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    I AM.
    Sadly everytime i do make a new suggestion some random crat crashes the thread and start trolling and complaining that we dont need the love cos "OMGZ you got permanent pets!!!"

So im returning the favour

Dont worry, if an MP was to make a thread about new weapons I'd troll that too.
    It saddens me to se a professional fall down so low, to troll a serious post.
    If you want to troll make your own thread, do not come here where serious posters discuss with your "omgodzor l33t" stuff.

STFU n00b!!11
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    It saddens me to se a professional fall down so low, to troll a serious post.
    If you want to troll make your own thread, do not come here where serious posters discuss with your "omgodzor l33t" stuff.

STFU n00b!!11
    Dude... that was the worst /fail at trolling/flaming so far in this thread, now your really just embarrassing...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

wait this was a serious thread?

I thought the op was just joking, if i had for a moment thought he actualy ment that crats DO need pvp improvements i would have laughed a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

wait this was a serious thread?

I thought the op was just joking, if i had for a moment thought he actualy ment that crats DO need pvp improvements i would have laughed a lot more.
    Ofc it was serious, my presence in this thraead makes it serious!

oh almost forgot, n00b!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Dude... that was the worst /fail at trolling/flaming so far in this thread, now your really just embarrassing...
    zomg it can type!
    too bad it cant think
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    zomg it can type!
    too bad it cant think
    Slow day aye? Same here....

And Uaint... you really shouldn't bite that easily :P
    Messiah has spoken.

your not good at this whole "flaming people" thing are you howlin, dont worry, you will get the hang of it with time and patience.
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

And theres professions thats WAY worse off then crats, like engis... I constantly see end game crats on BS but i haven't seen a engi chicken up there for about 6 months, one white slayerdroid tho....
    Now maybe its just having been an enginner for so long, but I'd be more than happy to be at the pvp lvl of crats right now.

Now i'm sorry for not being a good enough troll for these forums but I do know how to read.

I am not defending crats, i am not saying they don't need anything i just got biased that a proffesional has no idea how to play they're own proffesion if they come and say something like that.

Please Uaintseenme, tell me who won that league against most other proffs in this game including a crat? You would be happy to be at the pvp lvl crats are now?

I'm not flaming, i'm just amased at what ppl would do and say just so other proffs don't get anything.

no your right, i totaly forgot that 1v1 duels are the only form of pvp in this game and also the only method of farming VP.
    I shall go beat myself for being so short sighted.
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Kirana View Post
    Now i'm sorry for not being a good enough troll for these forums but I do know how to read.
    I got a better one for the socalled professional read.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Because dear pyhispahis, not only is your name weary hard to spell and pronounce
    I find a name that starts with 3 consonants much harder to pronounce.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

And Uaint... you really shouldn't bite that easily :P
    You did
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    I find a name that starts with 3 consonants much harder to pronounce.
    Its actually pronounced: R. K. Tim, as the Rk stands for Rubi Ka

@howlin Well it took you awhile atleast :P

Btw i just had to send text msgs to almost all of my friends and family pointing out that due to the financial situation in the world right now they have been fired as friends/family members over x-mas because i wont afford presents for them -.-
    Last edited by Rktim; Nov 26th, 2008 at 15:46:30.
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by pyhispahis View Post
    just becouse the crat community lacks people like rktim, klod ect, doesnt mean we dont deserve it now.
    You give me way too much credit. I had nothing to do with Tigress and SS. Back then, I was actualy asking for pistol love.

that doesnt seem to stop soldiers and MPs constantly asking for new stuff, so why cant we.
    Because you ask for silly stuff.

Now maybe its just having been an enginner for so long, but I'd be more than happy to be at the pvp lvl of crats right now.
    Now, if you would drop them shen sticks, I asure you, you would perform much, MUCH better.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Because dear pyhispahis, not only is your name weary hard to spell and pronounce, but also if crats do get a AS pistol this means that you will dual 2 pistols in PvP (the skill you get the highest AR with) so you will hit more normal shots and as a combination of dual wielding and higher AR your stunprocs will hit more then twice as much then they do if you use a bow.
    Also you will hit for higher AS on average with a bigger chance of criting AS, THATS how it would be a huge improvement for you.

And other professions need to comment on your suggestions because you aint subjective, you always want the best for your profession no matter what it will do to game balance, and for you the good parts of your proffesion are always not as good as they really are when you post and for you the bad parts are always worse then they really are when you post... So people from other professions must give feedback so that FC can get a more balanced idea about things (oh yes i know this would just be the bestest forums in the world if it wasn't for all of us other players)
    (By "you" im referring to everyone tbh and not you (pyhispahis) specifically)
    its ok, stun procs are getting their second nerf now. they already rarely proc, they dont overwrite each other and now they are nerfed for their duration.

how isnt other professions suggestions biased? they are only doing for their own advantange. i think us crats know better what we need than the other professions do.

and my name is very easy to spell and pronounce, maybe you should l2speak finnish!

its ok, stun procs are getting their second nerf now. they already rarely proc, they dont overwrite each other and now they are nerfed for their duration.

how isnt other professions suggestions biased? they are only doing for their own advantange. i think us crats know better what we need than the other professions do.

and my name is very easy to spell and pronounce, maybe you should l2speak finnish!
    Well they are about to get nerfed but there time will be less then halved and a AS pistol would mean that they would hit off more then twice as often so we would end at a situation thats even worse then it is today despite the upcoming nerf that we all are looking forward to...

And yes other professions suggestions are normally biased also but the truth layes in the middle and not with you, because even if you know better what you need and dont in theory in reality you will claim stunprocs are completely nerfed, that you need new weapons and higher AR while we all know that you don't...

Oh and im Swedish so you can guess where i stand on the whole "l2speak Finnish" part
    Messiah has spoken.

Well they are about to get nerfed but there time will be less then halved and a AS pistol would mean that they would hit off more then twice as often so we would end at a situation thats even worse then it is today despite the upcoming nerf that we all are looking forward to...

And yes other professions suggestions are normally biased also but the truth layes in the middle and not with you, because even if you know better what you need and dont in theory in reality you will claim stunprocs are completely nerfed, that you need new weapons and higher AR while we all know that you don't...
    so, if stun procs are the biggest issue why dont you support us when we say remove stun procs completely and give us what we want from our wishlist. iv said it before and i will say it again, remove stun procs and give us a real direction for crats, new guns, buffs for carlo, speeches, work out our current flaws and something to replace the stun procs with!

Oh and im Swedish so you can guess where i stand on the whole "l2speak Finnish" part
    oh sorry, i didnt know, i feel terrible now. but dont worry, its not your fault your swedish.
    Last edited by pyhispahis; Nov 26th, 2008 at 16:03:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    If his attack was so pathetic... why did you die to it?
    *facepalm* go to the beginning of the thread and read all of it, it'll help you with asking idiotic questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    Now, if you would drop them shen sticks, I asure you, you would perform much, MUCH better.
    if ALL 3 of my 220 engies used shen sticks i could follow that logic, perhaps my pistol engie should drop pistols to be better or my grenade engie should drop gre.. actualy forget that one, im well aware my grenade engie would perform better if it wasnt using grenades.
    I was "party A"

so, if stun procs are the biggest issue why dont you support us when we say remove stun procs completely and give us what we want from our wishlist. iv said it before and i will say it again, remove stun procs and give us a real direction for crats, new guns, buffs for carlo, speeches, work out our current flaws and something to replace the stun procs with!
    Id be more then happy ^^

oh sorry, i didnt know, i feel terrible now. but dont worry, its not your fault your swedish.
    Eh go play with your knife :P
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast