Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Will bureaucrats ever get a pistol pvp weapon?

@ Sterva: sorry yer thread was just kidnapped now its another soldier whine thread, however that's a good thing at least we can read and post and have fun here while reading other funny posts, and don't blame poor soldiers we are not guilty at all blame the proffessional who locked the uber whine thread at soldier forums.

p.s. back on topic if FC makes a as pistol i would like to see a FA pistol based on AR
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Quote Originally Posted by flyinguns View Post
    Outch,

Doc never needed AS , they have the better and if not the better one of the greatest defence of this game .

Giving as to doc i like giving a bazzoka to an enforcer , he doesn't need it

As is a ****, stop arguing like it's the only viable pvp attack atm. many doc can be good in pvp nowadays .

As is just an attack Fc used to make the ppl who whined for age, a bit stronger in pvp without any work ! but in the end it's just destroying pvp cause that don't resolve their problems.(poor agent )

so no, Pistols are not an alternative to as , it's jsut a way to be able to pvp that all
    All I said was that an AS weapon is the better option of the weapons doctors can choose from atm. I don't see anyone contradicting that. The PvP pistols gives a doctor access to a DoT that does 125 more dmg/sec than the one a doctor can use with an AS weapon. That specifically means that every 11 seconds (AS recharge), you'll do 1250 extra PvP dmg (besides everything else) with Pistols - saving 1 seconds for casting it - let's say you cast it X amount of times. Looking at the AS option you can do X+1 AS in that same amount of time because you open with an AS. AS has to hit for a minimum of 1250 to be viable if you discount the opening AS - since many fights last less than 30 seconds, you'll fast see that AS is the better option for doctors although you can't count on the caps, specifically because you get that extra AS in your opening, and because even an RE Carbine will average more than 1250 dmg/shot.

You fail to understand that most people strive for perfection, and in that equation there's no room to use the second best weapon. Pistols in PvP isn't an option for me since I can do better with something else - in this case AS. I was both surprised and highly positive about the addition of the PvP pistols, but unfortunately, it turned out that it wasn't an option for those of us that choose PvP over PvM, simply because we had a better alternative in AS weapons.

Tie future PvP nanos to the pistols and you'll see one happy doctor right here. For now, I feel with crats - it absolutely sucks to have to choose between either PvM and/or PvP in your choice of weapon.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    You got it all wrong, crats do not want the AS pistol just so they can do better at PVP. Your logic is flawed and i dont think anything i say can make you see the truth.
    Crats obviously want it for bragging rights, so they can post it in /v and hear all the other professions go "nerf!"

reroll
    Reroll? Now your just being silly, how would that change the fact that crats just want a AS pistol for there own personal gain so they can get a reliable AS while stunning people even more then they do today?

Now if you think my logic is flawed your more then welcome to point out what in it that you think is flawed, see thats what forums are for.... Discussion things and ideas by pointing out flaws and how to improve the current state of something.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

why cant we ask for improvements for our pvp capabilities, soldiers has got alot themselfs and who gained from those? yes the soldiers personally!

I don't know why people assume that a PvP pistol has to be an AS pistol. Doing it the same way as the doctor pistols would be a fully viable option and one that I'd welcome, and one crats would welcome if it was followed by decent nanos.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by pyhispahis View Post
    why cant we ask for improvements for our pvp capabilities, soldiers has got alot themselfs and who gained from those? yes the soldiers personally!
    Because crats don't need PvP improvements.... And you know that hence your hiding by saying that you aint asking for a PvP improvement at all! You just want to have the same weapons for PvP and PvM!

@Avari I would like to answer that with my first post... AS is so worshiped as the god of all dmg that it takes something WAY better then AS for people to actually let it go (its amassing that so many soldiers actually swapped to the d-shark but this was mostly due to the fact that we where preferred to take something worse just to be able to fight with a AR but theres still some soldiers that stick by EC3), if something doesn't give a considerable upgrade then people will simply discard it as worse and leave it be rather then to change...
    Last edited by Rktim; Nov 26th, 2008 at 14:30:30.
    Messiah has spoken.

Kinda epic

---Mick
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Because crats don't need PvP improvements.... And you know that hence your hiding by saying that you aint asking for a PvP improvement at all! You just want to have the same weapons for PvP and PvM!

@Avari I would like to answer that with my first post... AS is so worshiped as the god of all dmg that it takes something WAY better then AS for people to actually let it go (its amassing that so many soldiers actually swapped to the d-shark but this was mostly due to the fact that we where preferred to take something worse just to be able to fight with a AR but theres still some soldiers that stick by EC3), if something doesn't give a considerable upgrade then people will simply discard it as worse and leave it be rather then to change...
    why wouldnt crats need pvp improvements, heck we need pvm improvements aswell. like sterva said, theres 2 options for crat atm, either do well in pvm with pistols or sacrafice pvm damage for AS in pvp. i think that alone means we need improvements

theres 2 options for crat atm, either do well in pvm with pistols or sacrafice pvm damage for AS in pvp. i think that alone means we need improvements
    yes, it does, but since you are late to this particular cheese and whine party, you need to go to the back of the line and wait your turn.
    There are a good number of profs out there who have been saying this for years and still didnt get the love.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    yes, it does, but since you are late to this particular cheese and whine party, you need to go to the back of the line and wait your turn.
    There are a good number of profs out there who have been saying this for years and still didnt get the love.
    just becouse the crat community lacks people like rktim, klod ect, doesnt mean we dont deserve it now.

there is no waiting lines, nor should be. crats have been neglected for a good while now, its time we get attention.

And theres professions thats WAY worse off then crats, like engis... I constantly see end game crats on BS but i haven't seen a engi chicken up there for about 6 months, one white slayerdroid tho....

And then you ofcourse got fixers that need a huge AR boost....

And shades that need both AR and AAD....

So in conclusion crats are at the back of the line, you really don't deserve PvP improvements atm....

Oh god no you don't lack people like me and klod, you got Cratty and Sterva, those two are worse then me and klod combinedx4....
    Messiah has spoken.

And theres professions thats WAY worse off then crats, like engis... I constantly see end game crats on BS but i haven't seen a engi chicken up there for about 6 months, one white slayerdroid tho....

And then you ofcourse got fixers that need a huge AR boost....

And shades that need both AR and AAD....

So in conclusion crats are at the back of the line, you really don't deserve PvP improvements atm....
    that doesnt seem to stop soldiers and MPs constantly asking for new stuff, so why cant we.

that doesnt seem to stop soldiers and MPs constantly asking for new stuff, so why cant we.
    Because your asking for a huge PvP improvement, we are asking for a social beret, new taunt nano and a new look for our AR... note: New look, we want it to look big, any actual improvement in stats is less important....

(Oh and a back item for TL5 soldiers)

MPs are asking for 2h pets and they got them....
    Messiah has spoken.

Ok so we have established that there are a good few professions out there worse off than crats, now lets apply a little logic to that.

If there are plenty of worse off profs, that means crats are not in any real need of new weapons since they are not at the bottom of the food chain, the only reason to ask for more improvements is so you can wtf pwn everyone not just the 4 or 5 professions that have it worse off than crats.

Now maybe its just having been an enginner for so long, but I'd be more than happy to be at the pvp lvl of crats right now.
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Because your asking for a huge PvP improvement, we are asking for a social beret, new taunt nano and a new look for our AR... note: New look, we want it to look big, any actual improvement in stats is less important....

(Oh and a back item for TL5 soldiers)

MPs are asking for 2h pets and they got them....
    yes thats becouse you have got your big pvp improvements in past patches, we havent, still waiting.

Ok so we have established that there are a good few professions out there worse off than crats, now lets apply a little logic to that.

If there are plenty of worse off profs, that means crats are not in any real need of new weapons since they are not at the bottom of the food chain, the only reason to ask for more improvements is so you can wtf pwn everyone not just the 4 or 5 professions that have it worse off than crats.

Now maybe its just having been an enginner for so long, but I'd be more than happy to be at the pvp lvl of crats right now.
    They can actually pwn more then the profs thats worse of then they are..
    Messiah has spoken.

yes thats becouse you have got your big pvp improvements in past patches, we havent, still waiting.
    Thats because you already have goten HUGE improvements after LE so your in the middle of the PvP latter, if not even a tad abow the middle, so right now there are other professions that need new stuf, giving new stuff to you would be pushing way up to the top of the PvP latter atm so it aint gonna happen...
    Messiah has spoken.

how is asking a weapon line/direction that works both in pvm and pvp asking a weapon that will wtfpwn everyone. why arent you there making your own suggestions and request for your profession instead of spending your time bitching here about us making them for ourselfs.

why arent you there making your own suggestions and request for your profession.
    I AM.
    Sadly everytime i do make a new suggestion some random crat crashes the thread and start trolling and complaining that we dont need the love cos "OMGZ you got permanent pets!!!"

So im returning the favour

Dont worry, if an MP was to make a thread about new weapons I'd troll that too.
    I was "party A"

how is asking a weapon line/direction that works both in pvm and pvp asking a weapon that will wtfpwn everyone. why arent you there making your own suggestions and request for your profession instead of spending your time bitching here about us making them for ourselfs.
    Because dear pyhispahis, not only is your name weary hard to spell and pronounce, but also if crats do get a AS pistol this means that you will dual 2 pistols in PvP (the skill you get the highest AR with) so you will hit more normal shots and as a combination of dual wielding and higher AR your stunprocs will hit more then twice as much then they do if you use a bow.
    Also you will hit for higher AS on average with a bigger chance of criting AS, THATS how it would be a huge improvement for you.

And other professions need to comment on your suggestions because you aint subjective, you always want the best for your profession no matter what it will do to game balance, and for you the good parts of your proffesion are always not as good as they really are when you post and for you the bad parts are always worse then they really are when you post... So people from other professions must give feedback so that FC can get a more balanced idea about things (oh yes i know this would just be the bestest forums in the world if it wasn't for all of us other players)
    (By "you" im referring to everyone tbh and not you (pyhispahis) specifically)
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast