Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Will bureaucrats ever get a pistol pvp weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    snip
    Oh my... I think the forums have actually gotten worse...

Epoch whine about soldiers being the nerfest prof ever.
    Start your own thread please! I'll go flame you so that you get 5 pages in a day to return the favor!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

213 avoncrat is your highest crat or who are you?If yes,it saying more than you think and i think crats are nerf enough, crats got 2 pets for pvm and other pet professions have to choose between pvm or pvp weap too and you should be happy you can choose which way is yours: pvp or pvm?Crat isn 't offensive profession imo and he should stay defensive and team friendly

and for pvm,crats got charms and in pvm you can charm almost every mob in inf and you can kill e.g. anansi right hand alone and with pvp weap
    i forgot :debump
    Last edited by Darkirbiska; Nov 26th, 2008 at 08:01:03.

solja whine
    QFT, PVM soljas have it hard in BS!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Has anyone dueled yet ;p

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Ok look, ima be as nice and understanding as i can when i say the following:

Crats (and all other support proofs) should just stfu and go sit in a corner ok?
    Why?
    Theres so many debuffs, snares, roots and stuns flying around in PvP that the non support profs are next to useless today because its kinda hard to actually be a fighting class when your so debuffed after 5 sec of mass PvP that not even a whole raid force of docs can keep you alive....

No really its just plain stupid now... I would be the first to agree to double my subscription fee if they moved all support profs to Rk2 and all fighting proffs to Rk1 mkay? (That would be.... MPs, Crats, Docs, Agents, NTs, traders and engineers over to Rk2, the rest to Rk1)

And you could all run around and heal and debuff and stun eachuter all you want and fulfill your sick desires and the fighting profs could actually fight for once...

Jesus Christ... Even if i by some miracle don't have ether UBT or NSD or Stuns on me so i actually mange to get AMS up then some 7 year old with one button on his hotbar will come running by and rip/steal/pirce it within seconds...

So stop bitching about your dmg output, your already making the game next to unplayable for the rest of us! Even if i maxed out on NR, Blind resist and god knows what else i would still be out of the game for 60% of the time...

And yes that was me being as nice as possible.

If you really want a AS pistol because you dont want to use a old pre SL weapon then fine, guess what, using old out dates weapons is the price you pay for all your retarded debuffs ok?

And... wtf... With 3.25k AR i think i should atleast be able to hit some random FA on a crat atleast SOMETIMES but nooooooo...

tards <.<

*tries to hit his flame sheild but fumbles becouse his blindend, gets up and tries again, damn i cant my nano skills aint high enough! *waits afew sec and tries again* Omg now its taking 2h to activate... geeeeeeees... wait.. wtf i cant move! At all! Crap im stunned! Ok its gone... yay sheild up! Wait... GOD DAMNIT someone stole it! *tries to run after only to realize his stuck to the ground* crap! *shoots afte the guy that stole it only to realize that the guy outheals all his dmg in less then 1 sec* wtf now? another stun??!?!? GAH! Alt f4x2 >.<*

And heres the kicker: There will actually be even more soon!

Thankfully i hope the artifacts from the booster will able able to help us deal with this crap
    Imma prolly gonna regret saying this and I do feel kinda whining saying it, but...
    This ain't too far from how I feel about all the debuffs/roots/snares/stuns flying all over in BS...

However... So far the only CC that consistently have mademe exit BS is GTH. That nano just makes my Doc useless, and if my Doc is useless there's no reason for me to waste my time on BS.
    I've kinda stopped whining about that though and getting all upset about it and have just accepted that as being how it's meant to be.
    Thankfully I don't need anymore VP and have a choice to just settle for any of all the other fun stuff there is to do in AO if annoyed/frustrated with PvP at any given point.

*shrug*
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by zedy View Post
    Has anyone dueled yet ;p

--Steve
    Nope, I've been traveling all day, but I've popped on twice looking for pafpuf, and I haven't seen her yet. I'm sure it will happen eventually, I mean, the main thing was just figuring out an angle that would get her to agree to dueling me again. I honestly didn't think it would ever happen, but I'm looking forward to it now that paf has agreed to a duel.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I would think Soldiers after years of whining when they had to use seperate weapon lines ( Energy Carbine in PvP and Pistols/Pereniums in PvM), would actually amongst ones that have no problem understanding the other proffesions that are stuck in exactly same **** , but looks like after they got out, they prefer to just **** on everyone that's still in. But can you really expect something different from AO forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Yus, but engis at least got a better support for their weapon choices, right?
    Better support - yes. Better weapon choices - no. Same with Fixers.

idk, I see this whole argument as similar to the NT argument with tripler.

How you say? Lots of offense, little defense.
    The simularity is crats have lots of defense... Not all profesions/breed setups are balanced so this isn't an absolute ideal. Paging Dr. Belemorte.

I can see sterva's scope in that he's thinking ahead to pvp with the 8s stun proc. Thats a pretty healthy nerf. Its always upsetting when you get something and it gets nerfed. I'm sure he assumes all the flames on forums about nerfing it is directly responsible for it being nerfed.

I was one the nerfthestuns bandwagon for a while, then I started thinking about how the stuns were being used. (At least in my experience) Crats didn't kill me, it was the 3-4 agents, shades, solds, keepers, or nt's that ran around with the crat that did so. Which is about the same tactic as stromm, obtrusive and gang used with freak str.

On the advy gun idea... What I have heard is them wanting a larger clip on jepp or an improved version or some other pistol w/ FA and a larger clip size.

Heh, anyones welcome to call me an idiot or flame me. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Start your own thread please! I'll go flame you so that you get 5 pages in a day to return the favor!
    Look my point is that no matter how you twist and turn it your only looking for a PvP improvement for crats here, you know you have higher AR with pistols so you want to have pistols+AS so you can stun even more for longer periods of time after the stun nerf then you do now before the stun nerf with your bow/whatever

Drop the BS about you wanting to have the same weapons for PvP and PvM, because we all know that aint the real reason!

Hell if i where you i would be happy that your even allowed to use anything but a single pistol with fling, omg your a bureaucrat fcol you do paperwork, like what the hell did you expect when you rolled one? That you would do tons of dmg and the ability to wtfpwn everyone in PvP?

Get back behind your desk and stop begging for OP weapons trying to hide it behind another argument!
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

I can tab and pewpew
    right
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    right
    Oh how original!
    You just pointed out that soldiers have it insanely boring in PvP because unlike everyone else that have lots and lots and lots of things in PvP we got Burst+FA+(at rare times) AMS

But thats a bad thing for soldiers so what was your point again?

Oh you just felt like bitching and didn't want to comment on the fact that crats only want a AS pistol to be improved in PvP, nm then ^_^

Oh and: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=541806
    Messiah has spoken.

Oh how original!
    You just pointed out that soldiers have it insanely boring in PvP because unlike everyone else that have lots and lots and lots of things in PvP we got Burst+FA+(at rare times) AMS

But thats a bad thing for soldiers so what was your point again?
    Its a really bad thing i agree.
    soljas are the nerfestest

Bump for a crat AS pistol with a 50% proc chance of casting a 2min 5 specail attacks blockers nano in crats NCU.
    Last edited by howlin; Nov 26th, 2008 at 13:40:25.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Its a reall ybad thing i agree.
    soljas are the nerfestest
    And no comment on the fact that crats only want a new AS pistol as a huge improvement but there hiding behind another argument that they think is more likely to be accepted?

Oh and crattey the only thing that has gotten worse is you (or must be you seeing that your whining more then 217 PvM XP crats...)
    Messiah has spoken.

And no comment on the fact that crats only want a new AS pistol as a huge improvement but there hiding behind another argument that they think is more likely to be accepted?
    No, why would i comment the nonsense you usually write?
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

No, why would i comment the nonsense you usually write?
    Because this time im right and you know it damn well?
    Messiah has spoken.

Because this time im right and you know it damn well?
    You? Right?
    Stop derailing the thread please.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

You? Right?
    Stop derailing the thread please.
    Im not derailing the thread....

Crats say: We want a AS pistol for pvp so that we can have the same weapons in PvM and PvP

I say: No you just want it because you know it will improve your offense (and to some extent defense) in PvP by ALLOT

How is that derailing?

You and the rest however are trying to ignore the fact that im pointing out because it would hurts the OPs argument.
    Messiah has spoken.

I say: No you just want it because you know it will improve your offense (and to some extent defense) in PvP by ALLOT
    You got it all wrong, crats do not want the AS pistol just so they can do better at PVP. Your logic is flawed and i dont think anything i say can make you see the truth.
    Crats obviously want it for bragging rights, so they can post it in /v and hear all the other professions go "nerf!"

reroll
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast