Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Malpractice

Malpractice

So, when is this new nano gonna get nerfed?

Who has it/used it?
    What do you think about it?

and where do i get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    pretend I just quoted Rsee, for he speaks the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyzor View Post
    I also agree with rsee (omg noes!). There is no reasonable explanation that can be given

Never

Not I pvp only ftl

its nice but has limited uses

farm apf

Anyone have used it yet on BS or wherever?
    Any feedback on it's effectiveness/usefulness?
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Used it on BS, it does pretty well actually, lands decently on normal people. I really didn't even use much else besides AS (im bow). Just to check and see what it looked like, if you can get it up to Phase 4 its really nice. Definitely enjoyed it, pretty painful for inits, UBT and phase 4 is -2400ish, even though phase 4 is only 8 seconds, I think that is fair for its potency.

I dueled a doctor on test and on its own, this nano is fairly poor. However, if you use this when you have UBT procs/Standard UBT and/or DoTs running on your opponent, in combination with what i have listed above, it can be seen as really damaging and at first i felt that it was a bit overpowering. (i'd like to clarify i have no idea what "phase" the other person was using, although they had low AI levels)

That said, i dont believe this will recieve a nerf due to how much effort it would take to get the correct combo actually running effectively and the rather harsh nano cost requirements of the nano itself. Yes it is spammable, but you'd run out of nano very quickly. In duels, this nano is incredibly effective. In mass pvp, it'll be harder to use to the same effect.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Think it'll be v. nice for damage farming in BS, and vs esp. enforcers (as they can rage off dots) in duels.
    (possibly dot b +) Dot C + specials + nuke and you should get most greens/gimps quite dead or near dead.

I really never use Dot A any more, I should start using one of the old rk ones perhaps.

Having close to req in mc, and not too much bm either, I have a slight problem landing stuff on serious pvpers, esp. the "nr strong" classes.
    Even when swapping in 200 more nanoskills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    Think it'll be v. nice for damage farming in BS, and vs esp. enforcers (as they can rage off dots) in duels.
    (possibly dot b +) Dot C + specials + nuke and you should get most greens/gimps quite dead or near dead.

I really never use Dot A any more, I should start using one of the old rk ones perhaps.

Having close to req in mc, and not too much bm either, I have a slight problem landing stuff on serious pvpers, esp. the "nr strong" classes.
    Even when swapping in 200 more nanoskills.
    I have Wrack'n'Ruin ready for those rare cases where I find time to throw a 3'rd dot....
    VERY rare tho.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

2 much nano cost (2300) , i used it on BS and agents were crying whan tryed to CH, good for shadez also

wtb pierce reflect
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Well, I've dueled with it quite often. Honestly, it has some nasty affects, but it's really hard to get it off five times in a row when you're healing, and casting dots too. Trust me, it's not that OP. Then again, for people that aren't setup for NR... Well, you're screwed ;P
    How now brown cow?

Also the nanocost is quite high, so if you're getting counters with it a lot, it's not smart to cast a whole lot while in mass pvp and even in duels.
    How now brown cow?

Right, as it stands I don't think there should be a nerf, b/c as it has been said, it is too hard to get it high enough really while trying to survive. Although it is extremely nice when you are not the main target.

The -inits is nice, but the nuke/dots are very helpful, especially when stacked with the pvp C DoT and mine is weaker as I'm not wearing pistols, but that's also where AS helps out.

I think it definitely adds fun to the doctor profession, think I'm looking forward to the new Init buff just as much personally though, as we'll be able to go more defensive with less negatives from other areas now.

if im spam castin it it eats my nano FAST +ring proc is geting triggerd rare so hard to refill nano only with nano delta and stims. Means half that nanocost pl0x!!!
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lanforvi View Post
    I dueled a doctor on test and on its own, this nano is fairly poor. However, if you use this when you have UBT procs/Standard UBT and/or DoTs running on your opponent, in combination with what i have listed above, it can be seen as really damaging and at first i felt that it was a bit overpowering. (i'd like to clarify i have no idea what "phase" the other person was using, although they had low AI levels)

That said, i dont believe this will recieve a nerf due to how much effort it would take to get the correct combo actually running effectively and the rather harsh nano cost requirements of the nano itself. Yes it is spammable, but you'd run out of nano very quickly. In duels, this nano is incredibly effective. In mass pvp, it'll be harder to use to the same effect.
    <3 Thank you for that endless duel, it was a pain in the arse ;P

By the way, quoting the phases part. Phases aren't dependent on your skills (by the way all my nanoskills are 2100+), rather, they are dependent on the amount of successful casts.

1:::::First cast you have a chance of the debuff going off with low damage as well.
    -250 init debuff. Lasts 60 seconds.

2:::::Second cast-you have a 100% chance of landing the debuff, but it is bumped up to the next phase.
    -450 init debuff --------- -10% nanodamage/healmultiplier. With slightly increased damage. Lasts 25 seconds.

3:::::Third cast is
    -650 inits--------- -20% nanodamage/healmultiplier--------- 300 dot that hits every 2 seconds-----------Phase 3 damage. Lasts 15 seconds.

4:::::Fourth casts is
    -1000 inits------- -30% nanodamage/healmultiplier------[300 every 2 seconds/400 every 1 second] dots (at the same time)---------Highest damage it will hit. Lasts 8 seconds.

5:::::After the fourth cast it's just a renewal of the fourth cast.

NOTE: If the debuff runs out then you have to start casting the nuke from square one.

RENEE!!!!
    Last edited by Rennea; Sep 25th, 2008 at 18:17:02. Reason: Easier to read
    How now brown cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Neokirurg View Post
    if im spam castin it it eats my nano FAST +ring proc is geting triggerd rare so hard to refill nano only with nano delta and stims. Means half that nanocost pl0x!!!
    Yes, 2% ring proc is really rare. Lasts 30 seconds though and I hardly ever run out of nano.
    How now brown cow?

The damage hasn't been lowered, but in the nanos description pvp damage isn't taken into effect.

aah, but who cares about pvp anyway

personal opinion of mine, no need to flame about it.

Just for the record, it can only be cast for PvP uses. So it's useless for PvM.
    How now brown cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Rennea View Post
    Just for the record, it can only be cast for PvP uses. So it's useless for PvM.

Damn.
    Maopic 2202670
    Mypetrocks 2202370
    Drmao 2202467
    Sirmao 1741242
    General of Asgard

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast