Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AOTS Hacked/Infected?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrioset View Post
    I just wanted to give a kudo's shout to Xypho's. I wish i was a Military Commander or something so i can send a Arty battalion at your lat and longs to repay those guys for their efforts. Really good work man im actually astonished you even able to find out where they came from. Im sorry about the website, i never used it but by just the sound of it it sounds really cool
    well it wasn't that hard to do tbh.
    just copied the script code to a text file, edited the code into more readable formatting, REPLACE'd the funcs/vars/args with Unique Identifiers and edit the document.write into alert to see what the hexcode translated into; then run a WHOIS on the address that the ALERT showed and finally followed up with a global TRACERT mapping.
    cake.

heh... over 2/3 of the world currently hates America.
    last thing you want to do is launch military strikes in Russia and/or Beijing...
    especially with the Olympics' peace treaty...
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Anyone tried combofix, malwarebytes and/or ccleaner to remove the crap?
    Found them to work most of the times for me when i get some mess on my comp...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234