Thread: alternative s10 weapons?

alternative s10 weapons?

ok, so I've played with both spb and blinded blackbirds a bit in s10, havent done any actuall damage calcs, but I prefer the blackbirds with their faster burst.

How about other guns compare, such as syndicate messanger gun or maybe even that I tradeskill gun, the BBI-Viral?

I should also add that I'm using GA4 and swapping HUD research attunements as needed, as the lack of +crit and +dmg gear will make a difference

I tried BBB+KMP, BBB+hawk, and currently using SMG, and was going to attempt fantaghiro but had issues with IP after an IPR.

BBB+KMP is better than BBB+hawk, Full Auto recharge was well over a minute while flings were doing much more damage over time. The KMP I could equip, even with fling shot, appeared to average lower DPM than a second BBB because of the damage range. I did not do an actual damage parser test but I do believe without the aide of CSS or CC boosting the fling or FA recharge that a second BBB will outdamage on aliens.

As for SMG, you have less proc rate but it is more damage. Unfortunately you cannot use the SMG at 1/1 speed in full def using crit gear, so the damage advantage is minimal and possibly not worth the reduction in proc rate or the expense of purchasing a 240 SMG.

If you can make use of a +5-7% crit chance VTS, which should be easily hotswappable, and adjust your aggdef away from fulldef to reach 1/1 then you will notice a significant damage increase against alien mobs. Using acrobat could make up the loss of aggdef, I personally have unperked acrobat since you will rarely take physical damage using GA4.

I would still be interested in testing the fantaghiro, but I am aiming for NR1 on my fixer to help with ankari mobs so I doubt I will have the skill for it. The other option could be a xnemth after the perk rebalancing but that will be in the future.

I'm just considering different weapon options, I'm getting ready to use my full IPR, I can self GA4 with just research HUD, so I have way too much IP into nanoskills, although it is nice to not have to hunt down a bunch of buffs.