Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Guide to 300 Symbs(Trox version)

I don't PvP at all, can 300 alpha set be done without contracts?
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Opi, Soli, NM yup, trox no way in hell.

all but brain is possible without contracts on a trox i think, pretty close though i think.
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

yes all but brain but he asked a full set, so for a trox its still no way in hell to get a full set in :P but then again hd foot and a nd right wrist is way better than the alphas imho so no matter what you wouldnt want a full set of alphas in anyways and since you wont be pvping the hd/nd imps would be best.

Okay, doing alphas on my enfo now.. Got all but brain in*Hoping that was along with intel stuff*.. If not, oh well, phun phun phun!! xD

Anyone got a equip for Alpha brain lying around ?

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=169763 <- My equip right now.. Feel free to shout if anything is wrong

[Edit] I found out i will need to do Brain before Waist and legs but still think i'm coming up short 10ish points
    Last edited by Kuyt; Jan 26th, 2011 at 01:53:55.
    NO U

250 intel contract?

Yeah, i changed some small stuff around, implanted Chest, waist and leg, which gave me enough trickledown in treatment to manage with 250 contract in INtel and treatment..

+FG/ES+ ICRT+NS+ 1 from last minute negotiations .. popped me into 1276 intel and 2092 treatment
    NO U

Just redid alphas on my trox and used this guide and felt a small update was in order. To anyone about to undertake this, it is no longer as hard as back when this guide was written (naturally) and alpha brain is doable without towers or ql 300 ability imps. Hell, I even forgot to get agent buffs and only had a +17 ring of computing. Ended up quite a few points over in both int and treatment.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

As a trox it is douable but as far as my calcs whend you needed towers.

We had 2 contracts running + gauntlet buff.
    QL238 treatment and QL150 intelligence contract.

Setups i made for myself with gear i used. Some things can be changed ofcourse.
    Intel setup ( BRAIN )
    Sense setup
    Psychic

Order that i put alphas in

Feet -- Left-Arm -- Right-Wrist -- Eye -- Right-Arm -- Brain -- Waist -- Ear -- Left-Wrist -- Right-Hand -- Chest -- Leg

Buffs used :

Feline grace ( AGENT )
    Enhanced sense ( AGENT )
    neuronal stimulator ( NT )
    Improved behemot ( ENF )
    Prodiguos strenght ( ENF )
    Improved cut red tape ( CRAT )
    Superior first aid ( DOC )
    Treatment transfer ( DOC )
    Riot control ( SOL )
    Wrangler 131 ( TRAD )
    Gauntlet buff

Extra imps used in the process.

ql 250 head treatment
    ql 250 head comp lit
    ql 250 eye treatment
    ql 250 right hand treatment

These where used to get started, as these are realy easy to equip.

I hope this updates this post a little bit

I'm trying to put my alpha's in for my 'trox but I'm short on treatment for 64 points. With this setup I just have 1280 Psychic. Although my abilities imp set is not ql300, am I able to reach the needed treatment without tower contracts? http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=199730. I haven't put in gauntlet buff in calculations, as well as crat buff and crat coffee

You need contracts for brain, but that's the only piece. You only need QL200-250 contracts, a QL150 CT will do. Unless some new items were added with the new inferno missions, etc.

I wanted to follow the order written by Xaneng so I started with the Psychic part. I guess the universal contract treatment is mandatory in all parts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234