Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guide to 300 Symbs(Trox version)

yea,it is close but.. so far
    i really dont think we can find so hight sleeve IG ( highter ql of myi i have ever seen was 277)
    i will just wait for what FC is going to give us in future .... may be

Quote Originally Posted by Rugbymen View Post
    highter ql of myi i have ever seen was 277
    Uh where did you find them? I never found anything higher than 250 (pw cyborgs) :-/
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

i have loot around ql 260 at medusa near tchu spot , i saw the 277 on gms , it was a pant

Guess we will have to wait for some updates. Like enfo got Ibehe love to give to everyone ( more stam/str), maybe NTs will get an improved NS (Intel + 40).

Who knows.....who knows....
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    Guess we will have to wait for some updates. Like enfo got Ibehe love to give to everyone ( more stam/str), maybe NTs will get an improved NS (Intel + 40).

Who knows.....who knows....
    yea and stren / stam was already 2 abilities you can buff the max , so yea wtb an improved ns

wtb NT Proff to come here and post that the buff is inc !
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy

Quick tip on sense equipment:

Advanced Scent Sensor supposly has alot better droprate now, got mine on first kill, so 22 sense in hud 2 instead of 8 with rat cathcers
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nargo View Post
    Quick tip on sense equipment:

Advanced Scent Sensor supposly has alot better droprate now, got mine on first kill, so 22 sense in hud 2 instead of 8 with rat cathcers
    Think most knew about that. It's just that previously some people didn't want to camp/buy it but now it is really easy to get.

Cost me 50m before it got easy to get . Now worth maybe 5-10m, dirt cheap.

Anyway it still is a nice buffing item and you can put it on at level 1 hehe with City Lab Machine.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

woot guide!
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

managed to equip all ql 300 symbs but brain using this guide.

had to use a 280 since i couldn't find a 290 but i can live with that.

grats! 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

I am having trouble figuring out how to get the treatment for the 300 left arm symb. I come up about 50 short with that setup posted and trickle is included. Am I missing something? I am using a +20ish treatment contract, no towers.
    Last edited by Rubyzero; Oct 12th, 2008 at 06:39:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    I am having trouble figuring out how to get the treatment for the 300 left arm symb. I come up about 50 short with that setup posted and trickle is included. Am I missing something? I am using a +20ish treatment contract, no towers.
    In his setup he has
    Treatment : 200(Clinic SFA Expertise) 33 (Contracts) 15(275 Tower) 60(TiTs)
    I know you're clan so you prolly don't have a 300 tower site.

Another way round it is using 2 x 300 computing rings. Another +19 intel on top then you can drop some intel items for treatment items.
    You can then drop the intel ncu and use another yutto for about +9 treatment. You can also use 2 x ql250 miy sleeves for +2 intel this leaves you at +13 intel on top and +9 treat.

You may also want to look at how Shimka did it. (not sure if he had towers or not)

Shimka's steps to 300 and 290 brain

(mm ofc he has deleted his setups so that no one else can do it - just checked and all those links are now empty)

However, the order symbs are put in is different from Noir and it may make a difference.
    Atroxical 220.30!69

Quote Originally Posted by tradalotrox View Post
    In his setup he has

I know you're clan so you prolly don't have a 300 tower site.

Another way round it is using 2 x 300 computing rings. Another +19 intel on top then you can drop some intel items for treatment items.
    You can then drop the intel ncu and use another yutto for about +9 treatment. You can also use 2 x ql250 miy sleeves for +2 intel this leaves you at +13 intel on top and +9 treat.

You may also want to look at how Shimka did it. (not sure if he had towers or not)

Shimka's steps to 300 and 290 brain

(mm ofc he has deleted his setups so that no one else can do it - just checked and all those links are now empty)

However, the order symbs are put in is different from Noir and it may make a difference.
    Well I ran the numbers again and tried to switch around a few things and I come up about 14 treatment short with a +27 contract. Probably would help a lot if I had the +50 psychic TNH belt.

Sweet, I found a way to get on the left arm, as well as all 300 symbs without any TNH belts. But I am only settling for eye, arms, chest, waist and leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    Sweet, I found a way to get on the left arm, as well as all 300 symbs without any TNH belts. But I am only settling for eye, arms, chest, waist and leg.
    Congrats man, post your setup ruby if you have it saved somewhere.
    I still have one or two symbs I will eventually upgrade later.
    Atroxical 220.30!69

Update:

I think I screwed up in my calculations for the l-arm symb so in synopsis, an atrox will need a TNH belt no matter what to get that on. As for the intelligent and sense required symbs, you can do it without a TNH belt.

I came up just a few points short of treatment and being able to have a TNH belt will help me swap out an armor slot for treatment.

i just notice a misstake
    275 tower isnt +15 treatment , it is +13

and i made new calc

atm i have 1277 intel and 2082 treatment
    with 2 ring +24 and one sleeve +9 and one sleeve +10

not far but cant be done atm

I started my perk resets a few days ago and before I did it I spent several hours double checking everything and making sure I had my items, trickle was correct and if I had the abilities and treatment. Everything was correct on paper, or so I thought.

When I was twinking sense for a 300 eye I came short, about 60 points short using 90% of the guide. I used a advanced scent sensor and a codex divello, apf belt, and a 265 chest sense imp (couldn't find anyone who had a 300 or any on gms and I spent hours camping and nothing). I was also using a +13 sense contract.

I noticed that in the setup posted noir uses rat catcher goggles and that +20 sense hud from pande. So I am lead to believe he equipped them using those items, and those together give 28 sense. I am using the scent sensor and the codex and that is 32 sense, so I am getting more in that area. But even if I had the items I lacked I found that I would still be short by 10 or so points.

If I had the tnh belt and the 300 chest, +30 ring of teardrops (used +29), the bellum gloves (using enf ofab) added to my setup I would get 28 extra sense but I would still be short and I cant figure out why. Even if I had the aim of libra that would be an extra 10, but I would still be short.

nice guide, I think alot of keeper are reading here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast