Thread: Dear Silirrion Our Crys [Thanks Funcom]

Exclamation Dear Silirrion Our Crys [Thanks Funcom]

Dear Funcom now with six accounts with four being paid seven year's Later 154 Alt's and many prizes from events partys I want to say to everyone out their. I think seven is the magic number the number that makes me cry. I hear intro music I watch movies and forum posts from many, Rubi-Ka Members be it Omni Clan Or Neutral. This year you have made yourself heard.

Anarchy Online I hope to see you around for another seven years I watched that Video today and broke down crying as I remember launch and remember. So I want to say from the bottom or may heart and from all us old farts, thanks for NOT Giving up on this MMORPG and this game. We have lasted and we WILL last a long time.

Funcom has realized one thing and that's the MMORPG is about the players and the players are what make this MMORPG a huge long lasting awesome game.

Remember when there was no GUI interface like today? Remember when NT's could nuke each other from zones away or when all players could pvp any level. The bugs the Fixes the content the patches the downtimes but also the interesting storyline and many many quests you worked so hard on! I also would like to thank our Game Director "Silirrion" at Dragoncon 2007 For showing us what is to come and the words it let us who showed up you do CARE for the game.

So from the bottom of my heart, I am PROUD to call myself an Anarchy Online Rubi-Ka Player!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please Bump This Post with your heart warmed Letters To Funcom Thanking them! and a few memories!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    With Love

-Waterbamsen That NT Old Fart-

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Bump

"What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

bump

-=> Bump <=-

grudgingly.. but still better than anything else out there.

(now fix the NT.. plz plz plz)
    Better to die on your feet. Than live on your knees.

nice thread, i watched the vid too today. maybe the wrong forum category though.
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

@ OP:

I think you forgot to add '/sarcasm' at the end mate.

No need to thank me.

Bump

bump...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Oddly enough, watching the 7 yr anniversary video with the interviews does kinda make you feel proud in a sense to have been part of a game for as long as some have... I may be weird, but bumpity bamp anyways
    Mianna 220 soli MpSeckskitten 220 soli Doc
    Sinfulbliss 220 soli CratQuinessa 220 soli Keeper
    Cinnabun 220 soli SoldierTinkerbellz 220 opi EngiNukalicious 212 NtMeepinz 150 opi Fixer
    Mangolicious 150 trox EnfoMunchkinz 205 opi MA

... isn't this a Reet Retreat thread?