Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switched off RK zones

Switched off RK zones

I have seen a map of what RK was intended to be and i have also heard that the zones exist and are just disabled. There are Maps for sale in the shops for these zones.

Such as

Plains of Salt
    The Reck
    The Spur
    Three Craters
    Bay of Rome

To name just a few

How about fixing what ever was wrong with these RK zones and putting them in.

Plains of Salt is between PW and GTC which does lend itself to Dust Brigade and Borgs.

New RK zones would be something nice to explore.

Pray that new hamsters will be strong enough to make those happen.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

could always use the old ones to run them

from what I hear the plains of salt are very salty. You also forgot Sparta which is the Sentinels home base.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

i could list all the Missing RK zones seeing as you wish me to do so here they are.

Three Craters
    The Spur
    Plains of Salt
    The Reck
    Bay of Rome
    Sea of Jobe
    Rock Peninsula
    Coast of Winds
    Plains of Divaad
    Gangly Mountains
    Nebula Mountains
    Great Cathedral Park
    The Big One
    Dry Wastes
    Road to Kapar
    The Endless Plains
    Western Endless Plains
    Broken Crest
    Striate Rubi

Thats basically the rest of RK all the PFs that exist but arent online its an area about the same size as the currently existing RK

neat find.

even if it isn't those.

new RK zones would be nice.

with Unique new layouts and such.

i've seen the map.

i'd post it if i could work out how.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecrow91 View Post
    neat find.

even if it isn't those.

new RK zones would be nice.

with Unique new layouts and such.
    Sadly, unless they are populated with hecks...60%+ of AO's player base wont give a rats.

New citys! New land control areas! New Dynas! New uniques! Probably a cheap way to do a new expansion too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden View Post
    from what I hear the plains of salt are very salty. You also forgot Sparta which is the Sentinels home base.
    THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurudee View Post
    Sadly, unless they are populated with hecks...60%+ of AO's player base wont give a rats.
    Damned heck noobs.

Heres the map i was on about.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5152/aozonesmv4.jpg

Thats the original planned RK
    Last edited by pharmguy; Aug 6th, 2007 at 13:10:05.

Who knows... perhaps their obvious slack is a crafty cover for their long term plan to slowly extend the existing environmental systems to enable travel to the 'outzones' free of any needed life support systems being carried along by adventurers?

and as far as nobody giving a rats 455? Please, I'm sure you would be out there in the furthest corner on day one hour one.

I think (if im not mistaken) these maps are ingame and have been for a long time. I'm ready for them, Im sure I already have several uploaded
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

bump for more RK to explore
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

well heres the thing FC turned them off coz the servers couldnt handle it, ladies and gentlement atroxes of all ages you've all been stiffed of zones and items in the DB which no one knows where they drop, the new servers is a chance for FC to do what it promised years ago, a complete RK.

Quote Originally Posted by pharmguy View Post
    well heres the thing FC turned them off coz the servers couldnt handle it, ladies and gentlement atroxes of all ages you've all been stiffed of zones and items in the DB which no one knows where they drop, the new servers is a chance for FC to do what it promised years ago, a complete RK.
    OMG HOLY FAKING BUMP NEW RK ZONES!, no more IS for the froobs and more dynas to /afk kill. and maybe a new merc camp?, who knows. i know i would be exploring all these new (old) zones top to bottem >

Quote Originally Posted by Johael View Post
    New citys! New land control areas! New Dynas! New uniques! Probably a cheap way to do a new expansion too.
    Its a good suggestion.. I wouldn't mind paying. Rk is cool.

If the content is there already, it would be too much to expect us to pay for it. I wonder if it would have missed something in all the patches since then, & how finished it is. Years later, there is still stuff missing in SL.

Coolest part is they can now extend the lvl of mobs in atleast maybe 2-3 of those zones so they are hard for a 220. Would be awesome.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Coolest part is they can now extend the lvl of mobs in atleast maybe 2-3 of those zones so they are hard for a 220. Would be awesome.
    hard for what 220 lol, can kite almost every rk mob so anything a 220 doc (best solo prof imo) can kill a lvl 160+ or so fixer can kill with time ;p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast