Thread: Fixed GUI Skin Problems from the 7.8 Patch.

Fixed GUI Skin Problems from the 7.8 Patch.

I know alot of people were very unhappy about the change of the gui and camera issuses using diffrent skins due to some patch's. How some people didnt have the options that had been just added recently, such as the new pvp settings, inspection options, and the social tab settings. Dont worry about loosing all of your preset settings it shouldnt have any effect on your preset config.

But anyways, It took me awhile but i rewrote some of the skins that misat had created, and i will have some links up for u withthin the next day or 2.
    Last edited by Exhalation; May 18th, 2008 at 14:08:47.
    [SIZE="1"]Typically seen on:
    Esxi (150/20) - Adv
    Hellsing (170/22) - Enf
    Exhalation (215/20) - Doc
    Soulfire6 (220/20) - Crat

Your post made my eyes bleed
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Quote Originally Posted by Exhalation View Post
    It took me awhile but i rewrote some of the skins that misat had created, and i will have some links up for u withthin the next day or 2.
    Umm...Misat0's Dovvetech skin has already been updated with the new changes...by Misat0. Good job wasting your time though!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent