Thread: 17.8.2 did not fix the pet BS problem

17.8.2 did not fix the pet BS problem

My pets still didn't immediately follow me into the decon room and when they finally did show up they were not in pet window. I had to recast them as usual. Any word on this?

pics

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3622/scrn0182ic1.png

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3862/scrn0183io9.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

bump, here's to hoping FC still reads this forum since i was nice enough to post it in the correct section. prove me right!

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Check in monday, as they aren't in their offices on teh weekends
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

I had a dream about this.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

The patch was aimed towards a serious sploit, not towards this.
    Afair that bug's getting repaired in 17.9, wasnt it in its patchnotes?
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    The patch was aimed towards a serious sploit, not towards this.
    Afair that bug's getting repaired in 17.9, wasnt it in its patchnotes?
    From new patch notes (yes rooted on this forum):
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarib
    17.8.2 Release Notes
    Here are the release notes for today's update 17.8.2 (short but nice ):

* Resolved several issues where pets would get disconnected from their master in the battlestation.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I was wondering about this...wondering because I havent gone to BS with my engineer in 3 months (thankfully my ofab is done).

maybe several issues excludes some of them still...

otherwise it would say all issues >_>
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Threeze View Post
    maybe several issues excludes some of them still...

otherwise it would say all issues >_>
    yea i saw they left that open for that assumption but so it doesn't happen as often as before is the fix then? but i would say happening the first day back after the fix goes live is too often....

bump FC yet to prove me right that they don't ignore the 17.8 thread as soon as the 17.9 one appears

I have't done BS on my MP since the patch. But if moon says there's pet problems... There are
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

17.8.2 helped the situation with pets getting disconnected only, when they went into a strange status on the server, to clarify (since I can see why the two are similar when worded like that) that was the issue that left MP mez pets 'stuck' at the steps to the teleporters.

The remaining pet fixes will be in the 17.9 update itself when it goes live as listed in the preliminary update notes.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    17.8.2 helped the situation with pets getting disconnected only, when they went into a strange status on the server, to clarify (since I can see why the two are similar when worded like that) that was the issue that left MP mez pets 'stuck' at the steps to the teleporters.

The remaining pet fixes will be in the 17.9 update itself when it goes live as listed in the preliminary update notes.
    gotcha, thought it was the overall fix. thanks for clearing that up, but does that mean the problem I posted about is one that is fixed in 17.9 or is it still being elusive to bug testers?

bump. I posted in the 17.9 thread because this fix is not listed in the preview. I hope it was just missed.