Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL5 pvp crat project

I would rather be able to perk the non evade classes that twink evades rather than chop them down with 11 sec AS

Perk with what? My 220 crat has 2 dd perks. How much dd perks has 174 crat?

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
    Perk with what? My 220 crat has 2 dd perks. How much dd perks has 174 crat?
    Two..

Nano Feast
    Body Tackle (or Fuzz or something probably)
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

You get 2 DD perks and go with Zastaba,you absolutely NEED CAPPED AS to kill anyone with half a brain cell.
    (or extremely over powered professions at TL 5)

Btw Fuzz+nano feast work together now for another 600 damage increase...
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

At 150 those perks still matter At 220 our perks have a 50% chacne to do more dmg to ourselves due to reflect/dmg shields

Well, not entirely true. We have supernova. Had it a while on my crat. With all the MC I could push out, the only people I landed it on generally were such gimps I had to put my pets on /behind if I actually wanted to finish the perk chain before they died. /cry hehe
    Last edited by crattey; May 16th, 2008 at 16:53:51.

Starfall at Number 10 perk makes Dazzle a nice tool vs docs
    -800 init and - 200 aao ( i land this so far on all docs when i run NR debuff works wonders vs agents/soldiers to
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Beer is like chocolatey secs goodness, how could you doubt him?

OK I had a thought

Stuns are very nice ... are stuns good enough to use 2 pistols instead of 2H ranged weapons? You might have a good chance to stun LOTS if you have pistols (not sure how much pistol skills crat can get TBH) and if your even more crazy, you could use Premium ABC for a fast AS .

Granted the damage is kinda suck, but I'm certain you get 11 sec AS with it (have to check Implant layout for AS slots again), it's pistol based so symbs are actually good and probably has a better chance to hit than a rifle or shotgun if your selfbuffed. I will think about this more. have to see if stuns are worth the IP cost to dual weild pistols and give up a good AS.
    Last edited by Obtena; May 17th, 2008 at 00:51:15.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

well stuns might land often with pistols but if the person can heal he wont die from a crat dmg at TL 5
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise

I agree with last post.

Well you could maybe put on the Dread pistol with a craphander but yes you lose a decent AS, and will have to IP more skills which I'm.. not totally sure will work.

Also not sure if you can get enough AR to hit anything but a gimp with a pistol setup.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Thats why random rolls ownz for that setup :P
    U can push around 1500 AR i would gues self in pistol setup with some imps w/o to many sacrifices
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Beertrinker View Post
    Thats why random rolls ownz for that setup :P
    U can push around 1500 AR i would gues self in pistol setup with some imps w/o to many sacrifices
    Yeah but that means losing 2s HD I think or even more evades :P

Nope. Remember, that crat has huge aao busts in buffs and auras + ranged armor (css) have combined evades and ar.

Nope. Remember, that crat has huge aao busts in buffs and auras + ranged armor (css) have combined evades and ar.
    2s HD crat = freddie sleeves, merlin chest, two Ring of Endurance.

Pistol crat = css set, ofab gloves, pistol rings.

So, no, I don't think that really goes together ><

Oh well I'll make a setup later on. ^^

I use a mbc on mine, works well
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    2s HD crat = freddie sleeves, merlin chest, two Ring of Endurance.

Pistol crat = css set, ofab gloves, pistol rings.

So, no, I don't think that really goes together ><

Oh well I'll make a setup later on. ^^
    Hd crat is a joke imo. I don't know how many healing you expect from 100 hp 2sec hot, but u will be perked by every gimp with this equip.

Hd crat is a joke imo. I don't know how many healing you expect from 100 hp 2sec hot, but u will be perked by every gimp with this equip.
    Doesn't really matter if you think it's a joke. Might just work out, and then I've got a nice and unique twink.

That said I made a lot of other twinks before that people laughed at... until they were done. ^^

Doesn't really matter if you think it's a joke. Might just work out, and then I've got a nice and unique twink.

That said I made a lot of other twinks before that people laughed at... until they were done. ^^
    i still laff at your adv
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Well it's your twink.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualinas View Post
    i still laff at your adv

I can has a kuki then??

Well it's your twink.
    True.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast