Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NTs GET KILLS TOO FAST

let them get their kills as fast as they can so the blue team win. the only time i saw that nt was at the beginning of a round around middle, then he probably went to farm kills someplace else. and about schaapjeceleri, i only saw his corpse a couple of time , around M though
    Fence Sitter

For every solo kill an NT gets I probably like about 8 NT's lol. The fact they have a high dmg nuke that if it lands pretty much assures them solo points, makes it easier for them to accrue the kills quick, much like soldier burst/fa, keeper/enf snd/pl and agent CS + AS.

All it takes is a bit of dmg and u automatically register for the kill, as long as u hit the target first it seems. Either way, soldier/agent will probably be first with maxed titles but if it scales like it does, it'll be a long time before you see them with it, so I wouldn't worry.

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Yes our ability to alpha in PvP is quite strong - and so it should be considering what is being sacrificed in order to "balance" that ability.

FC wouldn't know a wizard profession if one shot a magic missile up their ass.
    Alpha/Die/Alpha/Die... where is the "magic" in that?

WTB Tools, pst.
    WTS firepower, 10mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    yeah,probably using an APT since you're such a good soldier ^^
    lmao <3 you to pala, and yes ive killed ragin in an apt...and on foot. I believe one
    time i delt him a death blow from an avb...your point?

A kill is a kill is a kill in my book.....seem to remember killing you a few times as well
    was a while back i know and i don't really how i did just THAT i did.

What are you basing me being a good solja on btw? just curious u understand
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

lol at how pointless this thread is
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

its another epeen thing. "onoes someone has a higher kill count than me"

this was predicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by lyzor View Post
    its another epeen thing. "onoes someone has a higher kill count than me"

this was predicted.
    It's*

I think it's good that they gave each profession their own set of titles. If you want e-peen bragging rights, compair your kill count to others of your own profession.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofat View Post
    Yes our ability to alpha in PvP is quite strong - and so it should be considering what is being sacrificed in order to "balance" that ability.

FC wouldn't know a wizard profession if one shot a magic missile up their ass.
    Alpha/Die/Alpha/Die... where is the "magic" in that?

WTB Tools, pst.
    WTS firepower, 10mil.
    Lol, the 220 NTs I see in BS tank a group of people and end up killing half of them before they run...... It just amazing how you still think your class is weak when you pull this crap off. NTs are the best tanks in pvp now period. That they have the strongest and fastest re-usable alpha ontop is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmyth View Post
    Lol, the 220 NTs I see in BS tank a group of people and end up killing half of them before they run...... It just amazing how you still think your class is weak when you pull this crap off. NTs are the best tanks in pvp now period. That they have the strongest and fastest re-usable alpha ontop is ludicrous.
    LMFAO sigged. Idiot.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

The only reason they tank everyone is because people are so wrapped up in killing the NT, that no one bothers to kill the team of people healing the NT.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

All will get a lot of kills after playing, if you just wanna get count then hop in a turret for 20-30 rounds

Is it just me that thinks a class with as little defence as nt shred like that is sooo right or?

awesome. period.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    LMFAO sigged. Idiot.
    Cheers, thanks for your support. Didn't think a NT would actually help

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    The only reason they tank everyone is because people are so wrapped up in killing the NT, that no one bothers to kill the team of people healing the NT.
    How do you heal a NT anymore thats already at full HP tanking with nano points?

Been playing BS a lot lately and I always see a 220 NT, that has 3+ people on him take two people down before he tries to run a little, to turn around again and kill more, only after when his timer runs out and more people have noticed him he dies.

Some of you can try to deny it but I know what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by freezosch View Post
    So yes, NT kill fast, but i suppose they receive easy points as soldiers or people using slice and dice.
    If they had same recharge maybe . It's the best damage farming tool on single/multiple targets. I do'nt understand how you could even write that.
    blah

Ony one conclusion : Atlantean advies are teh nerfest prof... You really should stop the Randomletter worship .
    If a NT can tank several players with a glinch of Pvp knowledge and can moreover kill half of them... either you misunderstood what the doc/adv/agent was doing moving his hands in patterns behind the NT with those weird lights, or you really ought to work a bit on your set up, or pvp tactics, or both, or stop PvP alltogether to make yourself a favor...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Ony one conclusion : Atlantean advies are teh nerfest prof... You really should stop the Randomletter worship .
    If a NT can tank several players with a glinch of Pvp knowledge and can moreover kill half of them... either you misunderstood what the doc/adv/agent was doing moving his hands in patterns behind the NT with those weird lights, or you really ought to work a bit on your set up, or pvp tactics, or both, or stop PvP alltogether to make yourself a favor...
    Yep, not surprised coming from a NT. Everything is fine as long as you can tank and kill everyone. You won't even admit the slightest bit NTs arnt OPed.
    On the other hand the classes I play I have the balls to admit there are better off then most.
    I've talked to a few very skilled high level PvPers and they all said something needs to be done with NTs. You can try to insult me all you want, I don't get offended by childish remarks and it doesnt change the fact Nts need re-balancing. Btw, I have 4, read again 4 tl7 toons I pvp with, some more then others.

Yep, not surprised coming from a NT. Everything is fine as long as you can tank and kill everyone. You won't even admit the slightest bit NTs arnt OPed.
    On the other hand the classes I play I have the balls to admit there are better off then most.
    I've talked to a few very skilled high level PvPers and they all said something needs to be done with NTs. You can try to insult me all you want, I don't get offended by childish remarks and it doesnt change the fact Nts need re-balancing. Btw, I have 4, read again 4 tl7 toons I pvp with, some more then others.
    You can have 24 TL 7 toons and still know jack **** about pvp.

An NT can survive my alpha9advy) and then he is out of nano,so best he can do is run.

So 2 people(lets say advy/agent) will outright have their way with the NT.
    If not advy/agent,soldier/enfo then,or enfo/keeper.
    Basically any artillery/infantry prof x2 will destroy an NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Moldark View Post
    lmao <3 you to pala, and yes ive killed ragin in an apt...and on foot. I believe one
    time i delt him a death blow from an avb...your point?

A kill is a kill is a kill in my book.....seem to remember killing you a few times as well
    was a while back i know and i don't really how i did just THAT i did.

What are you basing me being a good solja on btw? just curious u understand
    The day i die to you in a 1vs1 on foot,will be the day i delete my toon lol.

Although you did kill me a few times in an APT at core(with 2 others),but thats skill ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

Ok, I'll humour your retardedness for a moment.

NTs do have one of the best offenses in game, there's no denying that. It DOES have its drawbacks, whether you want to admit them or not.

We also have one of the most crippling nemesis nanos in game (GTH) which due to how f*cked up NR is, lands with ease. It also puts traders at the top of a few people's kill on sight lists, but that's another thread/story.

Now the fun part. NTs get 25s of joy, solo, IF they choose to totally gimp themselves in PvM and lower their HP to something ridiculous like 5k or less. Because NBG is broken and provides more benefit to people with less HP.

What you're not appreciating, is if that NT doesn't die (which, as soon as NBG is out, will, WILL happen, whether its vs one person or more) they're disabled for a while, refilling all that nano. So this uber defense, that we need to semi-sploit low HP to get, has massive drawbacks and leaves us a sitting duck. You think I like having spent IP in conceal so I can hide somewhere in the after effects of NBG or GTH? I'd much rather spend it elsewhere, but alas it isn't going to happen.

Now take NTs that attempt to do what, say, an ADVY can do, and that is ENJOY PvM as well as PvP. Like me. I am currently experimenting with actually having some HP worth a damn. I'm running around with just shy of 12k on BS with my NT. That's with maxed body dev, the new DB bracer, 2500 board, other stuff that's useful that I haven't avoided due to added HP.

What I have noticed, is in 1v1 encounters vs melee, I'm less inclined to use NBG. Big whoop, that was the case before once they were rooted.

If I am in a situation you describe, where I'm magically supposed to pop NBG and get 25s of immortality...heh, one burst and FA from a soldier and my nanopool is half gone.

Do you think this is right? That I should be pushed to "exploit" flaws in the game for my defenses to work? Bio cocoon performs better than that ffs and it works alongside other good defenses (heals, evades, blockers) for the profs that have it.

Just 3k extra HP, has turned 10 perks for survival being useful, into 10 wasted perks for a lousy HoT.

So, get a clue or stfu, seriously. Just because some NTs CAN do what you are describing (and I still don't fully believe you since an NT with NM absorb followed by NBG with low HP is very situational) doesn't mean we all do, should, or want to. You want to bitch? Bitch at FC for giving us retarded nanos. I'd much rather have a working NBG/NS2 with IU and a decent perk alpha, but this doesn't exist.

No, starfall is not a decent perk alpha. Imagine every single one of your attack perks taking at least 2s to fire AND requiring that another one has RECENTLY landed on the target. Not a decent perk alpha at all.

Oh and by the way, 1v1, an NT can't take a decent advy. Perhaps you should work on being a decent advy rather than bitching about NTs. I know it was great being able to point and laugh at us pre LE when we tried PvP and moreso than not failed miserably but guess what, now we can kill you, boo hoo.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast