Thread: Peacekeeper Constad quest

Peacekeeper Constad quest

Yesterday, I joined a nice team to do the questline, and when we all got the informant part, 80% of the team had to face a big delusion:

Docs got NT reward, keeper (me) got shade reward and MP got keeper nano.

Only the engy from our team got his rightful nano.

Now the question is: how comes that such a bug exists? I mean, this is even the patch after the questline has been added ingame. Shouldn't the bugs be ironed out?

Happy to have gotten a friendly GM early this morning to spawn my right nano, hoping my teammates will get theirs spawned rapidly as well.

But at least now, people know they might not end up with the nanos they are supposed to get
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

It seemed to get worse. It wasn't common to get the wrong nano right after the quest was introduced, its much worse since 17.8 though.

You almost get the feeling that it would have been better to give people a box, like the Inferno key quest, and when they right click it, it gives the nano.

ICC Reward - Class 1, gives first nano in the quest and so on up to Class 4.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

happened to some of my team mates too on the part for the part for the 2nd or 3rd nano too. all in all i gotta say the whole quest was pretty cool. the informant was a nightmare though. took us 5+ hours (yes i'm serious) and 15+ attempts to finally finish it (bugged mobs, bugged first boss, bugged turrets preventing us from entering without trouble, few wipes, few times sean died). still i think the informant was the coolest part of the whole part. no wrong nano reward for anyone in team though. reported the other problems we had to a nice Mr GM (gimme a cloak like that!!!!).
    good job on the fast service for the wrong reward though, team mates had their new nanos before we arrived at the next part of the quest.
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Bump

I had the same problem on Saturday after the Search & Destroy quest (GM spawned the right nano after petition).

Other people were reporting the same problem.
    Good luck to everyone. I need it!

Chlem and friends

Quote Originally Posted by Patch notes
    Resolved issue where players could occasionally not recieve the reward from parts of the Dust Brigade quest line.
    Think that the answer to "where does the problem come from?" is easy to find
    220 RK2 engineer.

I got a doctor nano from twisted transistor, been in queue for a while now... still 4th after almost an hour. How much longer must i sit here and watch grass grow?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

[Pet]: Your petition is classified as Quest Problems.
    Click here for articles from the FAQ that are related to your petition.
    [Pet]: There are 5 petitions in front of you in the queue. For faster help ensure that your petition is properly classified via /petition classes.

One hour later+, and im further behind than when i started. Went from 4 to 5.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

That's cos an ARK prolly took your petition, saw he couldn't handle it and put it back in the queue, for a higher lvled ARK to take it.

Be patient, took us a while too, but my team did it! And we even finished informant part

@Traquemort: everyone got a reward, but not everyone got the right reward Patchnotes don't explain why I got a shade nano or docs got NT nanos ^^
    We usually call it WTF.
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

That's simple, they messed up when trying to fix it, that's all.

edit : Oh and if everyone got something, then it's working as intended. ^^
    220 RK2 engineer.

Angry WTH GM to spawn the right damn nanocrystal

I did the quest on Saturday, got the lovely NT crystal as reward for the "Tower Hacking" part - wow that's just gr8 since I am a Doccie. I petitioned it, nothing happened, after a couple of hours I logged out. Woohoo, come Sunday morning, log in, petition it again, it's Tuesday evening, still not fixed. Spoke to an ARK yesterday that said he will escalate the matter to one of the higher level ARKS or a GM, since it's a known issue (also took about 13hrs plus to get someone to actually attempt to help me)

Gr8! I'm gonna get my nano - woohoo!

Guess what? I've been in the damn petition queue since 07:00 this morning, it's 18:25 now, still "[Pet]: There is 1 petition in front of you in the queue. For faster help ensure that your petition is properly classified via /petition classes."

Now how the heck can it take that long to resolve one "quest related" petition?

Am I ticked off about it? Heck yeah! I didn't bust my buns with fellow teamies to complete the quest, to sit and wait for days and days and days to get the correct mish reward. What's next? Will we have to become AOC subscribers to get decent support in AO?

Quote Originally Posted by Dritch View Post
    Will we have to become AOC subscribers to get decent support in AO?
    Don't give them ideas.

According to one of the rare replies the Professionals get from FunCom, this is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming patch, but only time will tell for sure.

Tossing a description, your profession, the name of the mission, and the name of the nano you received as a reward to bugs@anarchy-online.com wouldn't hurt though.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    According to one of the rare replies the Professionals get from FunCom, this is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming patch, but only time will tell for sure.

Tossing a description, your profession, the name of the mission, and the name of the nano you received as a reward to bugs@anarchy-online.com wouldn't hurt though.
    I was in petition q for combined 12hours+ over two days until I wrote an e-mail to support@...

Next day when I logged on the correct nano was spawned in my inv.

PS.
    Still have the shade nano tho... Too bad it's nodrop
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=529422
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

o
    m
    g

this is just so sad and pathetic!

is anyone else connecting the dots?

aoc = crappier CS from FC.

or am i just connecting the "wrong links"?

Feels good to waste cash on this game doesn't it suckers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I was in petition q for combined 12hours+ over two days until I wrote an e-mail to support@...

Next day when I logged on the correct nano was spawned in my inv.

PS.
    Still have the shade nano tho... Too bad it's nodrop
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=529422
    I were asked to delete the other nano, dunno why... :/
    We usually call it WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    I were asked to delete the other nano, dunno why... :/
    I were not... Can't see it matters anyway... /shrug

Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    Yesterday, I joined a nice team to do the questline, and when we all got the informant part, 80% of the team had to face a big delusion:

Docs got NT reward, keeper (me) got shade reward and MP got keeper nano.
    Funniest **** ever.

My shade got the enfo SL ess, and is still waiting to get the correct nano.
    Or a removed prof lock on the one she got.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.