Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sil, you sneaky boy, you

Sil, that coder needs a raise, a corner office, etc etc, either way good work that man!
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Hoops View Post
    Oh, I could certainly do that but the idea of reperking every time I want to put back on my regular armor isn't sitting well in my gut.
    Er?

Read how the social stuff works.

You put anything you like (prof/breed/side locks apply), regardless of requirements, into your social tab, enable social tab and voila, that is what people see. No removing/losing of your hard twinked gear or its benefits.

It is for the win. People giving it "yeah more useless crap blah blah" can kindly kiss my arse and stfu, its nice to see diversity in people's looks especially people who have gone for stylish/cool looking and not just "hurrr trox in tutu" or "hurrrr trox in thong" etc.

Even with the downsides/bugs, this is my favourite patch so far, lots of fun to be had.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    Well then you must bring that coder with you to DragonCon this year so that we can thank him personally.
    At least if you intend to bring him or her to DragonCon Sil, warn the person of the drunken orgy that will ensue in the Gridstream party room.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Yup, we had certainly said that it was too hard to do in the past. Thankfully for you guys one of the coders took that as a challenge from his predecessors and decided to prove otherwise
    bump for that coder! <3

PS: can you direct him to my suggestion list? Most of that I think fits in the "Too hard in the past" category!! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Boinky View Post
    At least if you intend to bring him or her to DragonCon Sil, warn the person of the drunken orgy that will ensue in the Gridstream party room.
    Boinky, you say that like it's a bad thing.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    And also thanks to Snowdevilism for championing the cause.
    You obviously don't have to deal with Snowdevilsm dancing in a thong every time you log in...
    An alien presence

has reached deep into your subconscious to find your deepest, darkest, most shameful species memory....

You see the lights spinning...

You hear the base pumping...

You are a love machine....you work it...

and you just can't stop.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

snowdevilsm was great, loved how he campaigned for it!

You know, it must feel awesome to wake up, see the patch come through, and think:

"hey, I did this."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12