Thread: Interesting tangent on PvP solo/duel damage

Interesting tangent on PvP solo/duel damage

I was in a /duel with a MP friend last night. I finally got sick of having to mouse target his pets and ran out of range to give him the points without having to worry about derezzing because he was DoT'ing me.

So a few minutes later he was in a /duel with a MA friend of ours and he died.

I got Solo PvP points from him.

Apparently the system noticed neither of us died, and that I had more damage on him than the MA did (because she rather quickly splattered him), so she got Duel points and I got Solo points.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

I think this is going to be fixed in the 17.8.1 patch as my understanding is we won't be able to die after duels anymore.. thus no more "solo points" unless someone flags up after dueling and dies in a flag fight