Thread: PVP Cred in Mechs?

PVP Cred in Mechs?

Do you get pvp cred towards a title if you're meched?
    Last edited by If6Was9; Mar 15th, 2008 at 21:37:55.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

yes
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

always did

I got freshman a few times just by sitting in a APT
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

Why do you think there are clumps of abou 5 apts at the lifts? Because everyone is farming their solo title rather sad imo.

Saw a 210 who basically LIVED in an apt with like 200 kills already. I mean comeon :/ tbh I wtb no solo/team pvp credit if you're camping in an APT, defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackruby View Post
    Why do you think there are clumps of abou 5 apts at the lifts? Because everyone is farming their solo title rather sad imo.

Saw a 210 who basically LIVED in an apt with like 200 kills already. I mean comeon :/ tbh I wtb no solo/team pvp credit if you're camping in an APT, defeats the purpose.
    or at least come at a reduced reward

Actually they should have just made mech kills a 4th title. Problem solved. Well, except for the fact it would be even MORE grind if someone -wanted- a mech title.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

some of us would *only* be able to farm mech titles, you know that, right?