Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soldiertech - Soldier Skin For Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerLover View Post
    The skin seems very nice, though the background icons on inventories and backpacks seem a bit disturbing. They make finding empty slots a lot harder.

Good job though!
    3 days from now you wont even know that they are there
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Ok some updates closing in on 17.10

All options should now save correctly, woot!
    Afew barley noticeable visual bugs have been fixed
    Compass marker will have a RED dot instead of a green to make it easier to see

Expect update to this skin to come up during server downtime...
    (Its not quite finished yet )
    Messiah has spoken.

Bump! 17.10 IS live!
    Sorry about the delay i got called of on some business (in the middle of buying a apartment)

Anyway enjoy the raid interface!
    Messiah has spoken.

Yay thx rktim now my options are saving woot!!

no more will i now get ninja inspected as logging in
    Last edited by Deathkillz; Oct 9th, 2008 at 17:30:16.
    Atlantean (Rubi-Ka 1)
    Deathkillz 220/24 Soldier
    Fixstar 220/18 Fixer
    Deathealz 220/18 Doctor
    Deathchillz 187/12 Bureaucrat
    Deathskillz 147/3 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsol View Post
    Yay thx rktim now my options are saving woot!!

no more will i now get ninja inspected as logging in
    Np! I only had to bug 2 AO devs, 2 strangers and Bugsplat to get it fixed ^_^
    Messiah has spoken.

this is more of a general problem than a problem with this GUI but I encountered it while here so..

When i click 'Change' on the GUI tab on the settings of the login thing, nothing happens at all.. Should a box or something come up or am i missing something?
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    this is more of a general problem than a problem with this GUI but I encountered it while here so..

When i click 'Change' on the GUI tab on the settings of the login thing, nothing happens at all.. Should a box or something come up or am i missing something?
    you have to press "set defult" or something like that first so AO knows what to return to if you choose to go back to defult... kinda pointless function but... yeah.. the way it works xD
    Messiah has spoken.

Ok some updates....

All updates to Soldiertech has been stopped due to possible virus infection, id rather have you all use the normal skin before i give you a virus :P
    As soon as its fixed (hopefully before 18.0) i will give ya a update =)

Also there is a issue atm where trying to patch with a defult skinn will get the respons "FU!" from anarchy Online....

Basically what you need to do if you want to patch up to test is go to the 17.10 forums and get a clean GUI, im working on trying to get FC to make sure that the patcher wont force us to have a "current" version of the charprefs and root.xml files, but for now thats the best i can do...

If your a computerwiss you can simply only had those two files from the clean gui to your defult folder now, and patch up, all tho you will need a clean copy of test from your live client (you will need that ether way TBH )
    Messiah has spoken.

Ok so i will be releasing a 18.0 update of the skin before 18.0 goes live due to the curcomstance of you not being able to patch otherwise...

HOWEVER..

I would also like to get some visual updates in soooooo.. I would like it if i could get some feedback on what you would want to see when it comes to graphical improvement (hellspinners stay ) because im kinda out of ideas xD

And i would also like to take this time to throw out a extra "THANKZ!" to all the people that have been nice enough to find me in game to shower me with compliments xD

(And a special thanks to Misat0 for all the help she has given me over these months and for letting me rip her off ^_^)
    Messiah has spoken.

cool mate im done with all my "like zomg yesterday projects" so i guess while doing everyday work i can photoshop u something quickly, however what do u prefer? like formats res and **** i ve never done skin stuff so .... pm something or simply put it here. I might have a faewe ideas u can never know, thats not a promise just broswsing forums and having a party @ office
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Quote Originally Posted by ajukusoja View Post
    cool mate im done with all my "like zomg yesterday projects" so i guess while doing everyday work i can photoshop u something quickly, however what do u prefer? like formats res and **** i ve never done skin stuff so .... pm something or simply put it here. I might have a faewe ideas u can never know, thats not a promise just broswsing forums and having a party @ office
    Hit me with yer ideas here on how to improve it and il do my best ^_^

Basically the skin is a whole bunch of diffrent .png texture files, you can see all of them in my video thats in the first post... aka.. like a window is 9 diffrent SMALL .png files that toghter make a frame and a colour to have in the middle.. Ima do some experiments to see if i can make something new and interesting that i just tought up :P

However, this and the next week im swamped with school work so i hope by god that they dont push threw 18.0 before the weekend or we will all be fubared xD
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Hit me with yer ideas here on how to improve it and il do my best ^_^

Basically the skin is a whole bunch of diffrent .png texture files, you can see all of them in my video thats in the first post... aka.. like a window is 9 diffrent SMALL .png files that toghter make a frame and a colour to have in the middle.. Ima do some experiments to see if i can make something new and interesting that i just tought up :P

However, this and the next week im swamped with school work so i hope by god that they dont push threw 18.0 before the weekend or we will all be fubared xD
    cool just finished my last yesterday project like now, so what part of the skin do u want changed

Imho the login screan could use some tweaking .... not quite sure what but i bet it could look better somehow, hit me with pm or sumting or just poke me IG
    [All Retired]

Warning! Before patching live to 18.0 pleas visit https://webmail.bredband.net/cp/ps/x...m/SoldierTech/ and download the "CD_Image.zip" file (NOT SOLDIER TECH :P) and merge it in to your AO folder, not doing so can stop you from patching, totally not my fault
    Last edited by Spartanx9; Feb 19th, 2009 at 12:55:37. Reason: Much better at size 6
    Messiah has spoken.

thanks for the heads up timmy oh i hear the angry crowd now ..
    [All Retired]

Quote Originally Posted by ajukusoja View Post
    thanks for the heads up timmy oh i hear the angry crowd now ..
    Aye

Btw some sneakpeaks:

The time after 18.0 will bring:
    Soldiertech Website
    .msi install file (Live! =D)
    A easy choice between Forrest (Live! =D)/Desert (Live! =D)/Urban(navy) cammo themes (aka, green, red, blue/Grey)

Updated ^^

But erm, dont install the newst version on your live client before you have patched up to 18.0, remeber to merge the CD_Image.zip in to your client before patching tho... or you wont be able to...
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 19th, 2009 at 16:33:20.
    Messiah has spoken.

WTB screenies of new colors!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Lolshade View Post
    WTB screenies of new colors!
    First page! =D

Blue is yet to come tho, saving the best for last
    Messiah has spoken.

Soo after patch can i put soldiertech back? or its nnot working correctly after patch.. i hate this old gui.. i dont even know how to use it!
    Vespersk 220/70/30 Sol
    Runordie 220/50/23 Enf
    Piskotka 220/50/21 Adv
    Vesperagent 170/40/19 Agent
    Arpi 150/30/9 Adv
    Taishasdoc220/70/25 Doc
    Bebop10 170/full/full Sol 300 ofab on
    Hoboblaster 200/full/XX Crat for S7 in progress

Yes you can but pleas follow the directions, becouse you need to select CD_Image as target folder for the instalation, easy to miss ^_^

When you have done that however you will have 2 different colour themes to choose from =)
    Messiah has spoken.

For some reason, I cannot download the msi file...it just crashes my firefox...Ive reinstalled firefox several times. I think its on your end. Can you check and make sure it is working properly?
    Bereal - 220/30/70
    Cptslapahoe - 220/30/70
    Ganktastic - 220/30/70
    Xhelestra - 220/30/70
    Rngesus - 220/30/70
    Verbose - 220/30/70
    Classically - 220/30/70

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast