Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soldiertech - Soldier Skin For Anarchy Online

God i love guessing what skin file that goes where :P

But on the bright side of life, its starting to come toghter quite nicley ^_^
    There will be some pretty big changes in the next version, all tho right now, im going to do my best to see to it that you guys dont get light green private msg window backgrounds, becouse that sucked :P
    Some things that are black are black for a reason people! xD

And omg if you even try to turn that in to a racist comment ima kick your ass -.-

Tihi, i got a feeling you will like the updates to the skin, alot has changed and alot is happening, right now im working on some... surprices :P

Teaser for 17.8 update: http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teaserjk8.png

Well.. I exidently formated my E: Drive... Wich was a... bad.. thing... My pr0n and music was on there... *blinks*
    Im... Not to happy... Especially about loosing the pr0n...
    But..
    On the bright side...
    I got everything AO related on D: so you can breathe again :P
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 28th, 2008 at 15:15:34.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

The new version is here!!
    It is FULLY 17.8 compatible also!
    So yes oh yes you wont need to update it again when 17.8 hits live, just patch AO, logg in and enjoy everything thats new!

Also updated just about everything including HP bars!
    http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kekekesj6.jpg
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 28th, 2008 at 15:15:53.
    Messiah has spoken.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Nice, good job.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

uber <3
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Hehe thanks guys =)

Did some small changes on the HP bars.... one was upside down and the other one was.. buggy... No biggie tho, inchase it buggs you just re-dowload the skin, if you dont care they will get fixed with the next major skin update anyway ^_^
    (Sheduled to 17.9 )

Now as for the chat windows beeing green unless there "Borderless"

Now i cant really do alot about that exept to make them alittle darker... Its a unfortionate side effect...
    Some basic AO skin knowledge:
    Just about every window in the game, be it chat or map or friend or Options/perk window use the same texture files... There are up to 14x14 pixles...
    And theres usually about 9 of these that make a window...
    And there re-used for multiple things...
    So for the windows thats about 4 corners thats like 14x14 pixles each, 4 sides thats about 14x3 pixels each and a single center thats about 14x14 pixles, then they are streached to inside bounderys to fill up your window...
    Now its a extreamly effective way to do things and it takes weary little disk space, unftionetly its also extreamly limeting when it comes to grafics...

And thanks to these 9 beeing used for multiple windows i need to choose: A: Green chatwindow unless you got borderless and green /tell windows... OR... Black chatwindows and black on all other windows...
    Unless i figure something really smart out, im going to keep to A tho...
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 28th, 2008 at 20:00:22.
    Messiah has spoken.

wtb old hp bars back...

Quote Originally Posted by xBeRealx View Post
    wtb old hp bars back...
    Yeah i miss them also, problem was that anyone that was running a lower ress then 1280x1024 had rediculesly large once, some people couldent call with them and so on and so on....

Buuuuuuuuuut..... I guess i could try to work something out this weekend... ^_^
    Messiah has spoken.

the bars were laik mah fav part of the skin tbh fix plx.

Quote Originally Posted by xBeRealx View Post
    the bars were laik mah fav part of the skin tbh fix plx.
    ^_^

Ima look in to if i can make 2 seperate versions of the skin....

Priorety is changing colour of the mission indicator on the compass tho xD
    Messiah has spoken.

not bad

boognish here nice rktim

Ok!

Time for abit of a update!

Unfortionetly i havent been able to work on the skin as much as i would like to latley, BUT... I have upgraded from using Gimp to Photoshop CS3 so once i get around to learning that you shuld see some.. improvments... I guess...

Anyway in the mean time i figured id show ya what im working with...
    And seeing how a movie of a windows window with mini pics in it would be endlessly booring and dull, i figured out how to open them with the firefox add-on "Piclens" its quite awesome, if you use firefox id sugest you... check it out...
    Anyway heres the video!
    SoldierTeck - The files
    Enjoy...
    Messiah has spoken.

Update Time!

Ok i have FINALLY manged to get SoldierTech 17.10 raid friendly, so expect to see it here right before the servers go down for the update (with a few visual improvements of course..)

Rktim out...
    Messiah has spoken.

cool skin, im liking alot, only one thing i dislike is the background images on the backpacks inventory, makes the items hard to see if small n dark

is there anyway to change this so its just blank without the hellspinner gun pic?

thx
    Last edited by Deathsol; Aug 30th, 2008 at 14:05:39.

one more thing i noticed is everytime i login to my toons i have to tick the ignore duel requests and the disable inspect function and lock my hotkey bars

how do i make this perma so i dont have to keep checking them

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsol View Post
    one more thing i noticed is everytime i login to my toons i have to tick the ignore duel requests and the disable inspect function and lock my hotkey bars

how do i make this perma so i dont have to keep checking them
    Try ticking it and relogging with the 30sec logout, if you crash while logging out your settings wont get saved, if that doesn't help il look in to it

also those settings are individual for each toon.... so you have to set them on each toon...
    Messiah has spoken.

i tried and still have the same problem since installing the skin

my options arnt saving

i tried and still have the same problem since installing the skin

my options arnt saving
    im working on it right now, seems that its the auto reject duels is the only option that aint saving...
    Messiah has spoken.

the ignore duel requests and the disable inspect function and lock my hotkey bars options still wont stay ticked for me

and i just wanted to add that since using the soldiertech skin im starting to like the hellspinners :P its not as bad as i 1st thought, GREAT SKIN!!

the ignore duel requests and the disable inspect function and lock my hotkey bars options still wont stay ticked for me

and i just wanted to add that since using the soldiertech skin im starting to like the hellspinners :P its not as bad as i 1st thought, GREAT SKIN!!
    Yeah i know there only really annoying the first 2 days xD

Hmmmmm ok disable inspect is staying ticked for me on test atleast...

The thing is that i got NO IDEA where these options actually are saving im starting to think that MAYBE its a server side thingy.... Ima keep looking tho
    (Even if its server side it could still be a issue with a file in my GUI preventing it from sending the info to the server)
    Messiah has spoken.

The skin seems very nice, though the background icons on inventories and backpacks seem a bit disturbing. They make finding empty slots a lot harder.

Good job though!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast