Thread: Returning Soldier looking for info

Returning Soldier looking for info

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I figure I'll ask anyways. I've been thinking about returning to the game just because no matter what game I play I still find AO to be much more fun and complex than other games currently on the market.

Basically my question is, being a returning 216 soldier, is there anything new I will need to know or are there any Orgs looking for skilled soldiers? I don't have AI armor or anything like that if I recall but I do know how to play my character.

Any info would be appreciated. I played for like 6 years, but I have been away for about a year or so. I'd probably assume my knowledge could be lacking now

-Swiftsoldja
    The Heat of Inferno is burning you alive! You need protection! *grabs sunscreen*

Swiftsoldja ---> 220/26/57 Soldier
    Swifthealer ---> 203/16/18 Doctor
    Swiftma ---> 150/13/17 Martial Artist (S10 Twink)
    Natzuu ---> 60/6/14 Martial Artist (TOTW Twink)

go clan and send me a tell :P

besides that after just about 1 year of pause you should not have to worrie too much about any dramatic changes...

and: agreed on your statement about AO
    WB!
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Not much has changed. There are alternatives to AI armor however it is still the best armor for an end game toon. Costing 1.2b a piece is rough for a returning player though. Ofab and such, decide whether or not you want to go AR, and send me a tell in game, always willing to help

Tyfow
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz