Thread: Getting on 225 CC on an atrox at 150?

Getting on 225 CC on an atrox at 150?

Heya,

trying to equip a set of 225 CC on my atrox soldier but I just can't seem to do it.

Here's what I've got already :

all +str +agi perks.
    research attunement device.
    2 x Ring of Divine Teardrops(+13 agi)
    +20 agi rifle
    alien reflex modifier
    Prod str+FG+behe

I get 738 str and 708 agi
    Obviously I could swap the rifle for cushions and rings to get higher str but that will just mess upp my agi even more. I've seen some of you have atroxes at 150 with 225 cc, care to share how?

All I can think I'm missing is the + from org's hq as I'm currently orgless. :/ Halp!?

Any help really appreciated!

as it turns out it was possible but OH LORD was it a marathon in finding rare stuff. Had lots of help from a great player too, so yeah, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by pontusen View Post
    as it turns out it was possible but OH LORD was it a marathon in finding rare stuff. Had lots of help from a great player too, so yeah, cheers.
    gratz now keep it out of OE.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Im affraid it takes a bit more that froob friendly stuff usable by lvl 10 to equip that. Eye of evening stars, agil (caseless or something) + str pistols etc. I dont remember correctly what setup ive used but i got all 6 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    gratz now keep it out of OE.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=170818 100% self with +10 ring instead of energy one.
    RK2 characters: Asasello Sottocapo - tl7s , Zomowiec - tl5 enf, Maciejq - tl5 NT, Chinaski - 150 sold, Ciek - 150 trader, Rysiek - 150 engi, Ciekafsky - 150 ma - full o'phatz, no need to post equips.
    RK1: Ciex - 150 nt kinda gimpy but at last i could say im a selfkite man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciek2011 View Post
    Im affraid it takes a bit more that froob friendly stuff usable by lvl 10 to equip that. Eye of evening stars, agil (caseless or something) + str pistols etc. I dont remember correctly what setup ive used but i got all 6 pieces.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=170818 100% self with +10 ring instead of energy one.
    yeah, was just saying what the next step would be. I know it can be done

btw, on that setup, you could do way better EOE. and also use the +38 aruls instead of the +8 you have there. I'm sure you could get on 230-240 imps pretty easy as well. I'd replace 2 of the yuttos with the +dmg ncu's from s7, you could get 8 more AR and 12 init from Small Ebony Figurine instead of 10 evades you rly can't use. every bit counts
    Last edited by RedWatr; May 16th, 2011 at 06:59:26.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I have a ql 157 eoe in a bag but can't really get 700-something sense so I'm just using an artillery eye until I can get a bit lower ql.

I have put two points in DNA and some in trox primary to keep the set out of oe so I can have a high energy ring for +dmg.

Could tweak his ass more with the things you said redwatr, but right now I wanna grind, grind grind. BTW, how is SPB compared to 2x pistols or pistol/smg in s10?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    btw, on that setup, you could (...) use the +38 aruls instead of the +8 you have there.
    Forrest, you are a god damn genius!

My setup aint "the best", ive never told that. Its optimal for me, i cant use higher eoe because i have no sense at all, i dont have any evades (ive used alien battery instead of green evade thingy for more omhhs, just messed colours on auno) because of different ip spending (aimedshot and multiranged for aero borealis swap) and as implants go, nope. The only worth using would be +dmg ones and +dmg clusters dont grow on trees. Its (was) utility / farm toon so there had to be some compromises to be made to save time and dedicate myself to farming. Id loose way to much time to find those clusters for lik what, +10 dmg? Time saved with ql 200 implants was spend better; on farming. Didint i buy RBP from j00?

Quote Originally Posted by pontusen View Post
    BTW, how is SPB compared to 2x pistols or pistol/smg in s10?
    Its pretty had to tell but the difference is not as high as people usually think judging by tl7 envy / tratata sold performance. 150 pistol/smg setups lack fling with hawks/blackbirds or capped burst if they use kyr smg. Id say its around 25% better than pure pere and 10-15% more than ar based setup with fa swap (mortiig / turnspirit) but thats taking numbers out of my arse. Its hard to find pure + dmg pere setup, there are more ar based hybrids that are hardly comperable. During ai city spawn inside ship ive been oded by my friends pere setup because of lack of ar didnt allow me to hit all the time while his setup had around 300 ar more thus was landing hits more reliable.
    RK2 characters: Asasello Sottocapo - tl7s , Zomowiec - tl5 enf, Maciejq - tl5 NT, Chinaski - 150 sold, Ciek - 150 trader, Rysiek - 150 engi, Ciekafsky - 150 ma - full o'phatz, no need to post equips.
    RK1: Ciex - 150 nt kinda gimpy but at last i could say im a selfkite man!