Thread: Scheol Garden Quest

Scheol Garden Quest

I'm trying to get the key for the Scheol garden and am finding it a challenge to find certain items.

Specifically, I need a Disturbed Sequence of Novictum (or something similar) of level 135 or higher.

I've been assuming (perhaps foolishly) that the needed parts should drop somewhere in Scheol and I have found some DSoN but not of the level required.

Can anyone tell me where this quality level would be most likely to drop?

I've also looked on GMS but can't find anything there.

I think this is the last item I need to spawn the Weary Empath.

The novictum you looked for only goes up to QL89, therefore you won't be able to find it in shop under that name, if you've set min QL at 135.

I suggest either searching 'Enraged Pith of Novictum' or the word 'Novictum' only as the name changes every few levels.

It often drops from spirits, but you'd have to keep killing min lvl 110 spirits, also the higher lvl mob the better because you don't have to pray for the loot to be higher quality than the mob. 135+ would be ideal since you then have 50%+ chance of the novictum drop being the QL you need (although that is assuming that the loot generation does follow same rules for spawning items higher QL and lower QL compared to the mob)
    Some bosses and other random mobs can drop it, although it might again be just mob types related to spirits, at least in the lower zones.
    Last edited by itisispongeboob; May 17th, 2011 at 22:58:53.

Ask in shop channel if some1 has items needed to prepare a pattern.

But: You HAVE to do the preparations yourself, or quest won't update.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

I could probably help you get a few, think I still have them lying around. If you're on RK2, send a /tell to darkstabber
    This is my signature. Gaze upon its awesomeness and weep because yours can never be this awesome.

These drop in Scheol from the mobs around the entrance to Ergo, namely spirits and dredges. Should drop upto ql 160ish iirc.

Also grab a few, if your doing the Sanc quest after you need to spawn the Empath a total of three times.

Spirits and rafters aggro if green and they are VERY social. If they take dmg from you or your reflect/dmg shield (buffs, symbs), you soon have A TON of them on your tail. They may be green, but Wail of the banshee (DoT/HP drain) + 50 of them attacking you is a major PITA.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader