Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soloing AI city ground at 220

As Blessed mentioned: new layers are win.

I did the usual 227 Ilari yesterday -- Just recasting improved layers I took almost no damage, since he switches damage type and rarely hit for more than 1300. No mango was needed. Didn't have the chance to try a Cha this way yet, but they shouldn't be all that much harder.

(this ease of soloing makes the kill even more boring, since I feel like I'm manually doing a macro program's job).
    Hlep gnak!

Quote Originally Posted by tradalotrox View Post
    @ Blessed.

I don't really use stims tbh and I also stopped getting RRFE. Self graft works if you have it though. New mongo + new ess is nice. 62k~ hp in mostly CC and if your dropping hp just coon / hots / mongo.

For me I've found with rage proc running I can afk ankari, with grey pets, and will get zero damage taken, except on the occasion that rage proc is down. Only about ~2.7k NR with rage proc up and 3.5k NR when both rage / rage proc up.

For me I have never found any problems with illari and cha are not a problem anymore with the new mongo.
    I never use those grafts simple reason locks my T&S and i rly rly hate that cos even if die cant fill my nano(doh) but as said dont rly ned it. Also check new mongo thread i CANT cast new mongo so im still hanging with old ones.

I keep a stack of 125 RK nano stims in my inventory for when city bonuses (nano delta and cost) go down during the boss fight. I don't remember the last time I used a T&S based nano recharger.

(I do have a 261 shiny nano delta right wrist in, though)
    Hlep gnak!

Did a few today not bots..

But I could have cooked a whole turkey

General could not even get HP off me....gotta make this a trend
    Slowness
    My Setup
    220/30/70 Enforcer
    Proud Advisor of KAZE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123