Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buglist Update Thread

well if u are stupid u hide behind a finger and think noone can see u, if u are intelligence u hide behind a big rock for example.....intelligence is alwasy main skill for all...............lol (sorry is morning and bored )

Quote Originally Posted by persefone View Post
    well if u are stupid u hide behind a finger and think noone can see u, if u are intelligence u hide behind a big rock for example.....intelligence is alwasy main skill for all...............lol (sorry is morning and bored )
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

wrong forum or wrong lang , only u know

Quote Originally Posted by persefone View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=160607
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=160608

?
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

wtb having twice the evades as they have AR being worth a damn

Half the problem is there's so much AR going round that even partial hits ( like 2 bullet FA ) cap, much like our fist crits cap on lots of people. That's only going to get worse unless they cut everything in half.

old / new graphic bug

as i posted earlier, Martial OFAB back has broken mesh on oifex`es, while they wield weapons, causing it to jump forward while atacking

MA special attacks. Should not have defensive check at all, make it balanced to where we get at least SOME help. Incapacitate should not require bleeding wounds running. Sapphistic Bow bug where cant unequip while running, have to stop for unequip (definitely doesnt help when you chase someone who is same speed or faster). Dreadloch Damage Amplifier should have Phys. Init. 25 on it also, it seems pretty unfair that we dont get it but sold's do. Obliterate should require at least 40% HP or less, i mean cmon keepers get that street samurai perk that can be used at any % of health, at least give us something that gives us a better alpha, even SnD doesn't require any certain % of hp remaining.
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Quote Originally Posted by buka View Post
    3) Red Dawn dosn't improve after 900 MA (i think it even gets worse ) befor i cold cast FFok i got healed for 1,3k now it's random , from 900 to 1,3k (only ma ****efic bug)
    That may be due to Moonmist.

Red Dawn is a heal scaling with MA skill, and Moonmist adds a large temporary chunk of MA.

When moonmist is running red dawn heal is large than when moonmist is not running.

Do further testing... for me it always worked well.
    Lady 'Kahina' Draconis, lvl 220/23 neutral MA equip
    This message is hidden because Nanofox1 is on your ignore list.
    Crawling 'Kathryna' Chaos, lvl 220/25 neutral Trader equip
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I guess if AO continued to develop like this, in the year 2087 it would basically be Rock Paper Scissor Online.
    Scissor wouldn't stand a chance against Rock but Paper still wants Scissor nerfed.

Presence of the ... nanoline has no casting sound added to it. Or atleast Presence of the Dominator doesn't.

Also regarding evades not working or soldiers capping hits through evade perks the reason I think is it takes a little "while" for them to work you won't see immidiate effects, so you have to plan ahead and perk earlier. Reason for this seems to be regular lag, cause even if you see the evade effects running in your ncu its just client side, the server still have not taken that into calculation or recieved the information yet. You'll notice this mostly when fighting mobs. Or for example during lagspikes on your client you are done rezzing but due to the lagspike the server still thinks you are rezzing.

Is the proc on our ofab ring broke? ive been waring one forever but ive never seen it proc... on top of that i put one on my enf for a day (it was even a lower ql ring) and it proced like once every 3 or 4 fights wtf is up?

(ps neither rings are ql 300)

no it`s not broken. I quite often see it when i hit reclaim

Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    A bug I forgot: Enigma recharge (locks intelligence) stops us from hiding! (wtf has intelligence skill got to do with concealment skill?!)
    While I'm doing BS for quite a few days now, I noticed this, and it's horrible when the you just drain a walking dshark, but the NT/other Sold/w/e pack is 5 seconds late after him, and they start chasing you without even attacking, but you can't hide just run and run... I hate running
    Vamzer 220/24 Martial Artist
    Doomed Lover 215/20 Keeper
    Novas 165/9 Nano Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

I would like to whine about the Choas of Xan being broken.... I need to plug my first thread ever http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=559583

Don't know if this is a problem at my end or a bug.
    After I have been in a mech, I can't use special attacs before I have zoned or relogged.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12