../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..

bump`
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    On a personal note to the person who wrote me from prison. Best PM I have ever received. It is going on the wall of my office. To be clear: It is not the policy of my team to delete the characters of people who will be out of prison soon. (Please don't hurt us!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    Grats to EvenTide

unbump

Froobs get the base game for free.
    expansion content not included.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by blix01 View Post
    unbump

Froobs get the base game for free.
    expansion content not included.
    are you aware that the OP asked for froobs to be allowed to *enter* the building ... he's not asking to allow them to use the buffing machine or to benefit from advantages ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

yes
    ======================

bump for a really great ideal, honestly giving them a little insight of like the HQ and like Jobe JUST A LITTLE bit would make them wanting more... and in turn will get them to apply for more
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

yes
    I'm guessing your org ain't terribly froob friendly. Lotta other people in this thread seem to agree letting them in for the purposes of org meetings, for instance, makes them feel more included. Segregating froobs from paid players even within an *org* makes little sense, particularly as there's already plenty of other scenarios where froobs are made to feel unwanted/unwelcome, or just never get to mingle with paid players and see what expansions might have to offer them. Neither of those things are exactly going to make them want to upgrade...

Presumably, you'd rather have them upgrade. Right?
    :E

bump for this
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Thank you Jenshey.

I am dissenting from this suggestion because I don't think it will add many (if any) additional subscribers to the game, while offering yet more incentive for people not to subscribe. Additionally it will not pull in any additional froobs.
    I think people are being naive to think that if only froobs can just get a little sample of {insert additional content here} that they will convert to paid. Their enticement to subscribe is the 'additional sample' of the entire base game! That's a lot of sampling. And if that doesn't move froobs to subscribe then they likely never will.
    ======================

Bump
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

I think people are being naive to think that if only froobs can just get a little sample of {insert additional content here} that they will convert to paid. Their enticement to subscribe is the 'additional sample' of the entire base game! That's a lot of sampling. And if that doesn't move froobs to subscribe then they likely never will.
    I think it would be a better incentive if we looked at the 'sampling' from a community rather than content perspective.

For instance... sure, maybe looking inside the city HQ on its own isn't going to make them upgrade. But being allowed into the same venue where all other members of their org have their meetings or social events is going to make them feel more included. In time, this kind of encourages them to want to join in with (for example) more org events, since they see that they're not just going to be turned away at the door. You could potentially imagine that the want to join in might just make them upgrade, so they can go with their orgmates to expansion areas and not be left out.

All the content in the world isn't going to make a froob upgrade if the community itself doesn't appear to make for particularly good company. I personally support this thread not just because it lets froobs get a glimpse of what the AI expansion has to offer, but because paid players and froobs are already so divided that I'm concerned this kind of lack of mingling is just going to polarize the communities further. And that isn't going to make for more subscriptions.
    :E

I'd like to see froobs allowed into HQ, but with access only to the rooms on the entrance level.

I see it more as a benefit to the org than as a give-away to froobs. The rooms on the entrance level don't give any advantages, so froobs still wouldn't have access to buffs/abilties that paid members get from the HQ. The org, however, would be gaining a great place to have meetings or get-togethers, instead of having to meet outside when there are froob org members attending.

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Make opifex ears more pointy in the new engine.
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

Talking

This would strengthen both guilds in general and reinforces the reasons why froobs should sign up.

Out of sight out of mind, so Froobs have no idea what they are missing.

While yer digging around in the code, give them access to the GMS as well, this would benifit everyone, expanding a market is always a positive.

Funcom should add Org building and GMS access to org froobs as soon as possible. ( ^ __ ^ )
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.
    New content does not have to make old content obsolete.

*Bump*

Oh, pardon me ...

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..

Bump

Started reading the first page, till I got to where someone mentioned froob accounts closing. THEN and only then did I read the dates. >.<
    The big council room in the HQ would be wicked sick for org meetings and the like. Big bump.
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Bump!! At long last it sounds like they are going to do it!!! Thanks all who bumped over the last few years!!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast