Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Petition to allow Froobs into Guild City HQ

*necro bumb* the instanced cities are on live when are froobs granted access to the org HQ's?
    127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

*** Defence of Liberty ***
    welcome to the neutrals

*Bump*

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..

bumpage.
    Colawren - TL7 Adv
    Colwrenn - TL5 NT
    Iriotz - TL6 Solja

bumpy
    I don't want a friggin solja. Give me back my fixer!

I am the Big Cat.
    For lulz and honour!

Signing again.

Currently froobs CAN enter instanced cities, but not the HQ still.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Thumbs up

bumpd
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Just a thought but how about they just pay like the rest of us?? Just a thought
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBrother View Post
    Just a thought but how about they just pay like the rest of us?? Just a thought
    Yes, because fr00bs being able to enter city HQs ( which practically noone, including yourself probably, uses ) would just be so unfair.

Well isnt the whole point of paying for this game is to get benefits such as entrance to HQ's?
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBrother View Post
    Well isnt the whole point of paying for this game is to get benefits such as entrance to HQ's?
    Never knew going in the HQ provided any benefits. Please, enlighten me.

None as far as i know but i just thought being able to enter is a part of they paying part.
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

Entering and getting a full effect feel of the HQ, the Lab which provides a very nice buff and easy access to the city may be a good incentive to get a froob not just to join an org, but upgrade the subscription.

Saying "they don't pay, let's not let them enter any HQ" is... well... no offense, but it's not in the best interest of the game.

Froobs can't enter SL to take a look, all they got is screenshots and youtube videos to get a feel for that expansion, with AI they can witness an AI City Raid, but they can't see the inside of an HQ, or the Market which both are very good "carrots" to get a froob to consider becoming a paying customer.

It is smarter to try and get more froobs to consider joining us the paying subscribers than pushing them aside just because they aren't.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

mr president tear down this wall.............. /Signed
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    On a personal note to the person who wrote me from prison. Best PM I have ever received. It is going on the wall of my office. To be clear: It is not the policy of my team to delete the characters of people who will be out of prison soon. (Please don't hurt us!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    Grats to EvenTide

bump again

<3 Winguaerd - This is a purely social thread - not that I would mind froob acess to benefits and SL, more ppl FTW - do'nt think many would venture beyound Scheol, due to DOT's,- but how many of the paids actually use low level SL content - besides hecks ??
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by onkelolsen View Post
    bump again

<3 Winguaerd - This is a purely social thread - not that I would mind froob acess to benefits and SL, more ppl FTW - do'nt think many would venture beyound Scheol, due to DOT's,- but how many of the paids actually use low level SL content - besides hecks ??
    And you're saying Froobs won't use hecklers?

As it is, it's completely possible for anyone to level from 1 to 200 without even stepping foot in Adonis.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

Ofc they would, Saetos - like they use borgs today

Was just drunk ^^ - just hate when ppl use the paid argument in a social thread, those of us who want froobs in are paid too,- those HQ were not bought by froobs obviously, we just want to be able to actually use them
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..

uuu

bumb

BOOM!

erm... I mean:

Bump!