Thread: where is dreadloch CD?

where is dreadloch CD?

every proff got new dread weapon with some proc on them - like stun/drai/snare...

and we got ??? rrrrright as always

there is more than just nt without dread weapons:

adv: no dread weapon
    agent: no dread weapon
    crat: got weapon
    doc: got weapon (2)
    enf: Only for 1hb/2hb, 1he/2he got nothing
    engi: no dread weapon (ok got dust weapon, and could take dshark but that was not intented I think)
    fixer: no dread weapon
    keeper: no dread weapon
    ma: got weapon
    mp: got weapon
    nt: no dread weapon
    shade: no dread weapon
    soli: got quiet a lot dread weapons
    trader: no dread weapon

so it's 5-7 out of 14 profs who got dread weapons, there are other gimics that are usefull that come from dread (nano dmg neck item)

nts got CD since SL
    and others proff u listed havnt got weapon from dreads BUT got LE weapon right?

my bad i said from dreads

SO WHERE IS OUR LE/DREAD CD? if u feeel better now

You got double/triple.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Would be nice to get ANYTHING from dreadlochs for NT, a hud item or something useable.

The neckboard doesn't cut it, plus every prof got a optional neckboard + more options.

I remember bringing this up when Dreadlochs added. FC didn't care.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

engi's got obliterator and the remods (which more crats than engi's use).

There's a cyberdeck in the LE store that's our item
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

would be nice to get some intelligence buff on it, or more nano skills, or some nano resist, or some proc on new CB

Quote Originally Posted by SF_MileWorf View Post
    would be nice to get some intelligence buff on it, or more nano skills, or some nano resist, or some proc on new CB
    Ok, no to the intel buff... lol. Maybe useful for you troxes but I don't think trox was intended to be much more useful than a nanomage keeper. (sorry masta)

How about -500 weapon skills and like -1000 to AS/FA to keep from being overpowered, but dual wieldable with weapons or something funky 0 MM/MR on it and equip it second. Then we could at least have a buffing item or something in our offhand, maybe even something that would add a little bit of dmg. Would allow alot more options for an NT setup too. We could have a proccing weapon then of our choice but its dmg would be minimal with the minus weapon skills.

Could call it the Dreadloch Modified Combat Cyberdeck or something.
    Last edited by knitewulfe; May 7th, 2008 at 11:23:14.
    RK1 Omni
    220/24 NT
    212/14 Keeper
    172/12 Advie
    150/5 Shade
    various lowbies

Quote Originally Posted by knitewulfe View Post
    but I don't think trox was intended to be much more useful than a nanomage keeper.
    FC only intended to make money on AO, nothing more !

Quote Originally Posted by knitewulfe View Post
    trox was intended to be much more useful than a nanomage keeper. (sorry masta)
    some trox nt... fine but what id really hate to see is that when the game mechanics will be changed to that high hp will be beneficial to nts so there will be trox xploits, with troxes swarming around as nts. im sure most ppl choose eg. solitus just for epeen than being more useful...

also i dont think NTs are really in the need of dread CD. we got the LE nukes and thats it. dont push it as FC will make a

"Dreadloch Enhanced Whatever Big Kaboooooom
    Your target will be hit four times for 3500-4200 radiation (ONLY radiation!!) damage."

or

"Mastablasta's Big Trox Fart
    The area round your target will be filled with a killer poison cloud dealing 30000-40000 points of radiation (what else...) damage! The deadly fumes are so powerful that they pierce any reflects and ignore any AC.
    Cast time: time of eating 3 bowls of beans
    Recharge: 2 years in rehabilitation"

instead
    Last edited by rimorsimon; May 7th, 2008 at 22:35:32.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by rimorsimon View Post
    i dont think NTs are really in the need of dread CD. we got the LE nukes and thats it.
    Thats the problem... We did get a nice functional PvP tool, but they didn't help us in pvm. Since then we have gotten tons of LONG overdue +nanodamage stuff, which brings us nearly up to par with pre-LE dmg of other profs. Almost all of the items that add +nanodmg though have new add regular damage items and +crit% for everyone else maintaining our spot as sup-par dmg dealing support profs in pvm. Not to mention most items that add +nanodmg are either really hard to get or not really viable choices because it would gimp us so severely in other ways to wear them.

Don't get me wrong, i think FC is making huge progress in improving the NT prof (and thanks to some good NT professionals for input as to what we realistically need), but the severe lack of PvM damage has only been slightly adressed. We still have a long way to go in that aspect and they have proven they can make a PvM only nuke so... I agree we dont need a new CD, but at least a new PvM only nuke or something. And yes something other than radiation damage would be nice.
    RK1 Omni
    220/24 NT
    212/14 Keeper
    172/12 Advie
    150/5 Shade
    various lowbies