Thread: Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

I have thought this through and have come to the following conclusions:

FC and/or the playerbase has referred to the NT profession as a "Glass Cannon"

Because of this description, FC have decided to make every new content avaible to the NT have stupid nerfs on them like -concealment and offensive/defensive focus and w/e

If you think about it, if a cannon was made of glass it would wtpwn itself whenever it fired something.

This makes sense in a horrible twisted way.

:<

As much as i dislike it, I can't argue with that logic.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

So youre saying add the one million damage quadruple and make it kill the NT casting it, the NT devs and everyone else nearby?

Works for me, just tell me what day and ill be far away.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

well, lets say it this way: in today's pvp environment, if the nt's defense is considered glass, you folks really dont want to now what the equivalent cannon would be
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    So youre saying add the one million damage quadruple and make it kill the NT casting it, the NT devs and everyone else nearby?
    Hehe I like the sound of that. Call it the Kamikazee Quadruple and give it a capped 5s casting time during which there is an audible warning effect like a rising pitch of something charging up and overheating. Hits everything (including the caster) within 50m for 4x25k damage and accompanied by a mushroom cloud like kel's should have

Quote Originally Posted by Saudonan View Post
    Hehe I like the sound of that. Call it the Kamikazee Quadruple and give it a capped 5s casting time during which there is an audible warning effect like a rising pitch of something charging up and overheating. Hits everything (including the caster) within 50m for 4x25k damage and accompanied by a mushroom cloud like kel's should have
    Not that different than NS+SB+ aoe blind+ kels kels kels at tara... That used to be my entire contribution to tara until our toolset changed. Oh and when i figured out i was killing our neuts.
    RK1 Omni
    220/24 NT
    212/14 Keeper
    172/12 Advie
    150/5 Shade
    various lowbies

Quote Originally Posted by knitewulfe View Post
    Not that different than NS+SB+ aoe blind+ kels kels kels at tara... That used to be my entire contribution to tara until our toolset changed. Oh and when i figured out i was killing our neuts.
    ...and not yourself from damage/reflect shield of 50+ people at once?
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    a cannon was made of glass it would wtpwn itself whenever it fired something.
    Dont. Give. FC. Such. Ideas.

* Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Only people who lvl'd a NT thinking "lol 1 button win" think nt's are glass cannons ;P
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

I was thinking of a kamakazi nano the other day :P

For when the ships sinking and everyones about to die under a tidal wave of doom we have a last stand nano. Like a 25m AOE that does a rediculous amount of damage to everything in the blast radius friend and foe.

Thinking about it, it would obviously not allow you to get any xp from the kills and the loot should be destroyed in the blast.

But i like the sound of it

NT bombs ftw

tara would be quite a fun with that

Devil Inside

Izgimmer's Personal Armaggedon?
    "Little is known about the origins about this nano program, nor how its working. The source code is heavily encrypted, but the files are dated a few days before the big mysterious explotion that destroyed the southern hemosphere of Rubi-Ka in 20258. The only part of the source that's left unencryptet, was the boot loader and it contained only one comment: ' ... at least I'll be taking you bastards with me!' "

SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanuf View Post
    nor how its working
    it is "working as intended"

Devil Inside