Thread: What The Fu..?!?!?

Angry What The Fu..?!?!?

I recently made a NT for pvp purposes only and i left Rk...everyhting was fine until i got to sl research area...I was like "lets go kill the evoultion" and i couldnt believe what i saw!!! I cant land a **************beep************ on ANy mobs....im playing with the best nuke there is for my lvl and i land 2-3 out of 10 nukes...WHAT THE ************* IS GOING ON...Im soo pissed i couldnt even explain..Im sorry if i offended any1 but my anger is unbmeasureable at the moment...IF somebody could explain this time i would be very happy...thank you in advance!

he's already got MC maxxed.. otherwise wouldn't be using 'best nuke for level'...

Welcome to NT hell, capped cast, everything resists, kiting is being 'fixed' and your damage does NOT scale up to meet the HP that the mobs have in SL.

RK, you're competitive, SL.. fugeddaboutit..you're gimped.
    Better to die on your feet. Than live on your knees.

I can reccomend you to check nuke's Defence.. if it goes 100%+ Nano resist it is not worth to use untill you got high enought MC..

Try use nuke with lower Defense. SL nukes have much less than 100%

Quote Originally Posted by momokalex View Post
    I recently made a NT for pvp purposes only [...] I cant land a **************beep************ on ANy mobs....im playing with the best nuke there is for my lvl and i land 2-3 out of 10 nukes...
    imagine your first round at tl5 bs with your 150 NT: its exactly the same :P
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Try some of the RK nukes with low NR checks, I forget which ones do, but "Ol' Faithful" springs to mind.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Try some of the RK nukes with low NR checks, I forget which ones do, but "Ol' Faithful" springs to mind.
    yep and it also has relative high min dmg so its better than higher ql nukes in SL
    but while doing hecks use chem dmg nukes, else you will always hit for min

Devil Inside

lol I love this post. I thought this was the kind of thing that noone ever got surprised about anymore? But I guess the whole "NTS ARE GODS OMFG NERF" got the better of some people
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Thx for all the comments guys....well, i killed the heckelr with 10 nukes [7 landed] and moved on...suprisnegly the silvertails ad the ugly dogs..whatever u call them...doesnt resist that much anymore, i actualy landed backt to the state where i enjy my NT again...but WAIT!!..its not done yet. When things get nice and everything is fine something/some1 has to **** up everything. That beeing said i got to lvl 9 and needed to regain nano..I bought some of the sl nano and health kits from the chick next to jobe research..I sat down and as always i pushed both of them at the same time [it works ALL THE TIME on other characters]...only the HPregain stayed up...so i wasted like 8nanokits trying to activate it but nothing O.O...now at this point im like crawling out of my skin ^^ I experienced with this and it seems like that i have to use the health kit than stand up so the effect will and and use the nano kit OR use the nano kit first THAN press thehealth kit, that way they will both work at the same time. I just wated to share this with you guys, thx

Eyesore snip
    Do you meet the requirements for the nano kit? As far as I know theres no bug in game that effects it.

You also may want to invest in some omni-med armor, which will allow you to use bigger nano stims so you don't need to be sitting all the time.

I'd put up a 'guide' how to get it but i'm about to hit the sack, if someone hasn't told you by tomorrow i'll edit the post.
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

Alright...thx a lot...I personaly think that my humidity extractor buff couseing some trouble and thats why i cant us ethme at the same time..
    OMG O.O after i read my own post i realized i sound like a 15 years old little kid with all those type o's

I was experimenting with the stuff and you gotta use the same quality med kits in order to use them both at the same time [mistery solved]...i bet u all knew that and now u think im a retard ^^

I was experimenting with the stuff and you gotta use the same quality med kits in order to use them both at the same time [mistery solved]...i bet u all knew that and now u think im a retard ^^
    Interesting. Didn't know, but then I haven't used nano kits since sometime long ago.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

<- too cheack to buy kits... so I kept whatever I found. I am not certainthey are of the same QL though... will check when I get home
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Quote Originally Posted by rimorsimon View Post
    imagine your first round at tl5 bs with your 150 NT: its exactly the same :P
    haha yeah i feel so bad for those poor guys I personally think they're massacists
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    haha yeah i feel so bad for those poor guys I personally think they're massacists
    hah ive experienced it it was horrible. but well, ganking that noob 165 agent with RK nukes was fun

Devil Inside

My Brain hurts from trying to translate some of this gibberish into passable English.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.