Thread: Do you use weapons?

Do you use weapons?

Just wondering how many MA's use other weapons and if they do which weapon they prefer. I have read about possible weapons to use ie parry sticks, claws and bows but have never used them myself. Just wondering how effective they are in PVM. I thought that using another weapon would cut down on the damage you do in total but from some of the threads I have read it seems that that might not be the case and that using claws or sticks will actually increase your overall damage though perhaps lower your actual ma damage.

Thoughts, suggestions, personal experience...all welcome.

Well, theres basicly 3 types of MA weapons
    AS bows
    SA weaps
    combined MA weapons

The first 2 kinds are only usefull in pvp. The best MA weapons are of course shen sticks and blades of boltar since they are 100% ma based. If you are low level and dont pvp, forget weapons for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

The Hazangerine Claw Line is a very useful weapon up to level 125ish or until you can cast UVC and FFOK. After that, using just fists is better until you can get BoB's or Dreadloch Shen Sticks in after later levels. I would recommend weapons if you use the disharmony perk line since you'll get more hits in per minute (thous more drains)

Some people also use Torturing Tool a bit befor using BoB's cause of the High min and crit damage. This weapon is good when you're dealing with High Ac mobs (Weapon is found on Morgan in Camelot up to lvl 150)
    Last edited by Infinitynova; Sep 10th, 2007 at 14:44:24.
    Main
    Hypernova 220/30/69 PVM Char

Pvp Chars
    Silentnova 114/12 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 4/2/4 Silent Assassin, InfinityNova 155/21 6/6/6/6/6/6/6 3/6/5 Ancient Master

Workers
    Cybornova 60 Totw/CoH Engi in Working

If you choose a path and you know why and for what reason, then all that remains is the long, painful and difficult journey within it if you were dishonest to yourself -Infinitynova-

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.....think I will just stay with fists then for awhile.