Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MA concerns, requests and general wishlist

Guess it's been mentioned elsewhere already. But yeah.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

[Gyhx]: Greetings! This is GM Gyhx. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to us. I will see that it is tested and reported to the devs so that the issue can be addressed. Thank you and have a great day. (AFK reply sent)

There, petitioned the "mischainstunning bug" when you wanted to cycle BBCS and ToSF's stuns (or the other way around), that I metioned earlier on in this Thread I think.
    Hope they do something about it.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    [Gyhx]: Greetings! This is GM Gyhx. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to us. I will see that it is tested and reported to the devs so that the issue can be addressed. Thank you and have a great day. (AFK reply sent)

There, petitioned the "mischainstunning bug" when you wanted to cycle BBCS and ToSF's stuns (or the other way around), that I metioned earlier on in this Thread I think.
    Hope they do something about it.
    =) wtb !

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdoog View Post
    =) wtb !
    The fix or the GM xD

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdoog View Post
    Teh fixor!
    This is the MA prof academies. Blue smurfs is to the 2nd left.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallur View Post
    This is the MA prof academies. Blue smurfs is to the 2nd left.
    okey ,figured!

Dunno if anyone else is experiencing this bug but, My MA is unable to recieve the heighten fight/ boost fight/ etcetera line from soldiers.

I have tried with all dmg buffs running, and with no damage buffs running. It appears it's a blanket no-no.

I can't get it to land in my NCU, no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    cancel your fist buff, it should work i think or did it not work without fist buffs too?
    I have tried with no buffs running also, and it wouldn't land. (also, NCU was never a problem, I had over 750 free at the time of testing)

Both Sold aura and dmg changer buffs are in the same damage boost line so they don't stack. Sold aura has 10 mins refresh delay so if you weren't close when it refreshed, you won't have it for 10 mins. Ask the soldier to cast the aura when you don't have FoSH running and you'll see it.

If you don't use aruls, you are better going with the aura when teaming a sold. So when will MA get SL nanos for this line?
    blah

Necro. Locking.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Yeah, beware the Wolf, ahah.

I don't know who I need to cybor, but someone at FC needs to let me get my hands on Ape Fist of Khalum, seriously... its killing me that I'm like 4 years too late to get it...

Thumbs up bro, we be sailing onto the one and same boat yo.

I think it drops in collector

Exactly, I hate this instance though.

It'd be nice to have a real line of Melee Fists

Were able to turn our fists and whatever weapon were using into Fire Damage or Chemical or Energy..

If it makes sense that were able to override whatever damage type our weapon does and force it to be one of these 3 types, we should also be able to make whatever weapon were using do melee damage to match our fists and most of our perks.. This would help us out a lot for Coon/Absorb professions, and its nothing outrageous either, its something we SHOULD have the option to do.
    CARPE Seizetheday DIEM
    ADVY PROJECT IN PROGRESS

Barbu - ENF - 220/30/70
    Substance - SOL - 219/20/60
    Advocate - KEEP - 217/18/42
    Notorious - MA - 211/15/49
    Recover - DOC - 174/21/42
    Unrivaled - MA - 150/20/42

Make Aura Magnifier upgradeable

I'm sure it's already been mentioned in this thread someplace and there's a thread in the forums here about it already, but I just thought it'd be good to post it here too. I honestly have no idea how it could be, maybe something like:

User Stamina >= 900 and
    User Profession == Martial Artist and
    User Psychic >= 650

User Modify Projectile AC 1000
    User Modify Melee AC 1000
    User Modify Energy AC 1000
    User Modify Chemical AC 1000
    User Modify Radiation AC 1000
    User Modify Cold AC 1000
    User Modify Poison AC 1000
    User Modify Fire AC 1000
    User Modify Martial arts 50
    User Modify Brawl 30
    User Modify Riposte 30
    User Modify Dimach 30
    User Modify Parry 30
    User Modify Sneak attack 30
    User Modify Fast attack 30
    User Modify Max health 200
    User Modify Max nano 200
    User Modify Duck explosives 50
    User Modify Dodge ranged 50
    User Modify Evade close 50
    User Modify Nano resist 50
    User Modify Projectile damage modifier 25
    User Modify Melee damage modifier 25
    User Modify Energy damage modifier 25
    User Modify Chemical damage modifier 25
    User Modify Radiation damage modifier 25
    User Modify Cold damage modifier 25
    User Modify Fire damage modifier 25
    User Modify Poison damage modifier 25
    User Modify Offense modifier 10
    User Modify Defense modifier 20
    User Modify Critical chance 2
    User Modify Run Speed 50

Basically just kind of a combo of current Aura mag/Reanimated Gladiator Cloak/Modified Notucomm Mesh Trenchcoat. What do you guys think, to OP?
    Last edited by Nethelus; Feb 5th, 2011 at 06:14:38.
    Nethelus1
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nethelus View Post
    I'm sure it's already been mentioned in this thread someplace and there's a thread in the forums here about it already, but I just thought it'd be good to post it here too. I honestly have no idea how it could be, maybe something like

Basically just kind of a combo of current Aura mag/Reanimated Gladiator Cloak/Modified Notucomm Mesh Trenchcoat. What do you guys think, to OP?
    ya, and do up one for Dchest too please. These stats look decent. I could go with more MA skill and more damage though, and less peripheral skills.

/edit, how bout some runspeed on that one?

Added a little offense, defense, some crit, and some run speed. Also added the equip reqs and upped the MA boost from 30 to 50. I still don't know about the run speed though, I don't really think it's needed. I didn't want to up the damage anymore or I thought others might scream nerf.
    Nethelus1
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast