Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't tell me 17.5 is ready..

Don't tell me 17.5 is ready..

.. cos it ain't, there are bugs that are stopping me testing for other bugs! Releasing a new patch on a new hardware platform = madness. There are too many variables, been there, done that, got paid to say it.
    220/30 Ranged Advy, Neut 'n proud of it. Moxet
    220/25 NT Moxilla
    220/29 Moxdacrat
    150/14 Doc
    200/18 MP
    various other bits n bobs

Biggest one of them is new global being hud3 only...
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

I think that horse is long dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Biggest one of them is new global being hud3 only...
    Not a bug, a wise choice by Funcom. Deal with what they choose, dont try and regulate what they do. Senseless post FTL!
    Slowness
    My Setup
    220/30/70 Enforcer
    Proud Advisor of KAZE

nah

there is a necessary interraction between the designers and the players. Its not about regulating, but about letting funcom know your feelings about a subject (personally, i don't care about the research, it should have stayed in its initial form, but at least the +stats will be useful for a good few mins while putting in symbs)

yea but the question is, will those researches get done?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowness View Post
    Not a bug, a wise choice by Funcom. Deal with what they choose, dont try and regulate what they do. Senseless post FTL!
    Yeah, making whole game population work (in form of global research) for something that will only benefit 3 proffesions, is very wise.

Lord forbid we have items that we spend hours and hours camping to buff something, to twink on something, only to leave it in the bank when we are done with it.

Imagine that.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah, making whole game population work (in form of global research) for something that will only benefit 3 proffesions, is very wise.
    I guess u have played on test with the global researches filled.....nuff said
    Slowness
    My Setup
    220/30/70 Enforcer
    Proud Advisor of KAZE

if pvp wasn't all about AS and about using diversified toolsets, then the hud 3 issue wouldn't exist...

let those who wish to enjoy the benefits of this great item with varying capabilities enjoy it

Maybe i did, what this has to do with like... anything?

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Maybe i did, what this has to do with like... anything?
    Ummm your post quoting Global Research maybe?
    Slowness
    My Setup
    220/30/70 Enforcer
    Proud Advisor of KAZE

Ummm your post quoting Global Research maybe?

No really, i also wanna know what do you mean :S

Yea, cause its not like anyone who is NOT retarded could figure out the impact of a specific amount of +dmg or AR instead of Crit or AS. I mean you would need some sort of kindergarten diploma or something (you know, those ones drawn with crayons).

Seriously you better not be a NT, Enf, Keeper, Doc or Engie, cause their not allowed to comment on this, all they do is act like they have something to give up to, which is laughable.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewo View Post
    I think that horse is long dead...
    the horse might be long dead, but its not going to stop people from trying to beat it...

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.
    aw thought it was 30 seconds

on the topic of that hud3 item, I dont really care, I'm willing to takeou tmy 300 VTS for more HP in a flash, not going to bother me much, MA doc I am yes, but critting isnt going to give me survivability

cant talk.....

chat server down for anyone else?

Here is a smallstatus report from atlantean if that helps

Cant zone. Zoning-failed-message comes after 3-5 min.

Chatting in vicinity works sometimes.

Sometimes other can see what you say but you cant see what you write yourself.

We get "Welcome to anarchy online" message constantly and sending tells to other players gives you a message saying that they are offline even though they are not. When the tell eventually comes through, it says its an "offline tell". So basicly players are in a state of flux. Being on and offline over and over.

At the beginning we couldnt buff at all. Eventually we could buff.

Will add more later as I see it.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Yeah Ive not got the patches downloaded yet, but the bot I run is being kicked off the chat server every 40-60 seconds.
    Mysaki - 21x/1x opi Shade - Unretired!
    Sevetio - 199/15 opi Keeper - Token Farmer Extraordinaire - equip

I have zoned all the way from Rompa Bar to Penumbra PF which I am currently entering as we speak.. *shrugs*

Can't see what anyone else is writing (if anyone is out there that is)

Chat servers seem to be very unstable, get the "Welcome to Anarchy Online" message all the time and my bot keeps on popping in and out of the server (think the bot only uses the chatserver, right?)

So as I see it, everything else (for me) seems to be working just fine.. but chat servers are most likely a bit borked
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

sounds like lag.

are the downloads and the game servers linked soomehow? if so, theres your problem....
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast