Thread: more Sec 10 questions

more Sec 10 questions

i made a soldier lvl 150, specifically to do sector 10.
    i was told to use a Jobe Portal Guard Personal Pistol and Blinded Blackbird.
    which i have since equipped, i noticed that i am not getting as high FA as i did with my PB and i am wondering if any one knows why?
    is it i need to twink more FA skill, or is it that i should say to heck with and buy a SPB and use it till kingdom come?
    Prais
    Uberxgimp
    Hitmeleet
    Prais01
    Tyraidus

SPB has 1500 max beneficial skill and 425 max damage
    Jobe pistol has only 1000 max beneficial skill and 300 max damage.

I think its pretty logical that SPB does more damage with FA than the jobe pistol

Im pretty sure if you reset the SMG skill you need for blackbird and use that IP for something else and then use SPB instead, you wont lose much damage at all I think and the extra IP is nice.

Edit: And you would get to reset the multi ranged skill too of course and thats even more spare IP.
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Aug 7th, 2007 at 23:04:32.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

also the pistol has a clip of 10 bullets, wich prevents you from getting more than that amount of bullets to hit, but in exchange you should have a way faster FA cycle.

yeah the FA from the JPGPP will OD the one from the spb purely because you shave 10-15 seconds off the recycle. You are duel-wielding too so you get more damage that way too and the burst on the BBB is very very fast

Don't worry, at 220 you still won't be capping FA on your JPGPP

You'll get 11k-12k max, more with CC and DChest I'm sure
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Jpgpp+smg/bb OR whatever Other combo it is work good lvl 205+ dmg wise before that its laughable and waste of effort, unless u dont want to be dd but different from the rest. Its been said a hundred times but ppl keep asking the same question again and again...
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

I found that JPGPP + KMP is better than SPB from 190 or so, not laughable at all in TL6. All depends on how fast you can get the FA recharge going.

As for S10, people seem to forget that at 150 a SPB is still a great weapon
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    I found that JPGPP + KMP is better than SPB from 190 or so, not laughable at all in TL6. All depends on how fast you can get the FA recharge going.

As for S10, people seem to forget that at 150 a SPB is still a great weapon
    well 190 must be ok with 4-5+ combined pieces ...
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]