Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Godzilla!

why not ?? woulld be fun BUNP
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

bumping it back up
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Sounds good to me.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K18J...eature=related

More fun - less seriouness - crazy FTW - bump

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Bump !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H9tg...elated&search=

After seeing a Lemmy Killminster action doll - I have to post this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2BpX06qUY
    Last edited by onkelolsen; Jun 3rd, 2009 at 00:13:11.

debump. i dont want to be running around in a field not knowing that some huge monster thats not supposed to be there has just randomly spawned on top of me.

like Elysisum heckks ??? just wondering - just outsided tanked or kited ???

although it may look like godzilla, due to international copyright law, it is not.

Last edited by onkelolsen; Jun 3rd, 2009 at 00:52:19.

nooooo, not like elysium hecks. he was talking about a unique mob that roams from zone to zone, so i could be running out to galway county and get eaten by this thing out of the blue. thats just crazy. but i do like the idea of huge giant mega dynas.

omg too scary of having to rezz for 5min!!!

i rebump it, beaucause it's a very fun idea
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers

How about: instead of godzilla, although there could be mad alien generals that descend, as they already do, how about guys like peter Warr, and his gang come terrorize people of a particlar faction...

Or, Supply master Eel, come into athens, looking for trouble, killing all the vanguards and agging anyone Tl7+

Similarly, Smug or Fredrickson with the gang, even Ramon Bauer, coming into rome or borealis to pick a fight with omnis and/or neuts who happen to be recently guilty of a peculiarly heinous offence.

I agree. random events, FROM WHICH, newsnet reports could come out, and Bor/ Newland/4 holes, 20K, 2HO etc, could change hands, as part of an underlying story of the big boys on RK2 slug it out for territory...

Also, this type of action should be instigated by events where if a large number of Clan, neut, or omni all show up in a zone together, that there is a random possibility of either Eel or smug and the boys showing up as either a resistance force or as an impromtu show of support for their finest soldiers.... Where upon all could rampage, and flagging/gas would change to 25%.

This type of things would just be so fun, especially if there were some rewards, like: Clan owning 4 holes gave an extra -3% nano cost as part of the side bonus, or omni owning 20k gave an extra 2% HP boost to all faction members

Etc. And each location provided slightly different added bonuses, which, ostensibly would make it more interesting to all hang out in an area... Obviously, there would need to be safe areas, such as Athens, Rome, and newland or borealis.

It would be fun because just romping around with your TL7's would provide some benefit, but, it may anger the RK bosses, who might just show up to hand you your ass if not prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by noobastank View Post
    lots o' stuff
    I think that's the idea behind this thread, not a literal godzilla, but something big, random and (semi)unkillable
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

I doubt people would find this amusing more then a couple of times unless it drops uber phatz (which it definatly _should not do_). Anyway, bump for random things that happen seldom and people talk about afterwards ("liek no wai, it really spawned godzilla?!").

Reward suggestion: 24-48h hostile buff (scaled to player level like RK mission shrines).
    Hermesia RK2 Fixer

Jesus rolls 20 and saves!

bump
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

Quote Originally Posted by Callmeburma View Post
    bump
    what he said
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox211 View Post
    debump. i dont want to be running around in a field not knowing that some huge monster thats not supposed to be there has just randomly spawned on top of me.
    You have the same situation with other mobs that roam an area. I still know of my first time in Nasc when I was near the camp of Dr. Rosenblatt and a huge mob with tons of HP came along the way.

Then there are all the Lost Somethings that run around SL and you have to be careful not to get aggro.

You will also always find mobs that are "not supposed to be there" because they have been pulled (by accident or on purpose) to some other place. I even remember Abmouth Supremus in the first floor of the subway and Aztur in the great hall in TOTW.

Just be careful and run around with open eyes.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast