Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is BS

This is BS

been farming new alb braclets forlong time finally got them and i was very happy bcs when new tokens get out i lost 1.2k hp and nano .So i was thinking ofmaking 2 new masterpice braclets so my hp gets back to normal and ofc more ar.But i got owned when they went to 75% bcs of stupid cl requiremnst on them why the hell we are getting ignored more andmore with new pathches.And 1 more fact when i lft for alb i never got invite or some low team invites me but when i just lft without desc **** load off invites .There are already**** load of items says not shade why to **** up it more .Evry prof get upgraded to more pvporiented why we not getting anything.Been telling way before then nts been biching about they suck at pvp .Hof the f... is it hard to give us more f...conceal.Anyway thanksalot for ignoring shades agine .

Well ye FC is teh suck.
    I'm glad to see that more and more shades are being annoyed by the changes FC makes.I mean hell shades never was an overpowered profession,still after LE shades got /owned the most both PvM and PvP,we basically stayed the same with some minor changes when everyone else got huge boost.I do agree that MPs/Traders/And Crats needed a <3 patch but hell why soldiers?Shades were about same scale with MP traders pre LE, I remember that when I was pvping were more MPs/Traders pvpers than shades so really I ask FC what was with all that soldier love?They needed more AR eh?new guns?They were in top pvp profs before LE sup with the big boost you gave to them?It's only me or this really makes no sense?
    We're a ignored community.
    I've said this things for so long that I bet for some guys I'm being boring,sorry dudes .
    LE PvP patch...yes for everyone except shades,thank you FC again ,we payed 30$ for 2 rapiers and a helmet.
    Last edited by Mrstabber; May 19th, 2007 at 09:06:03.

im about to cancell my 2 accounts with my 220' shades on, FC is giving us crap, just begging us to quit, and our shade prof is a joke, what monkey is our prof?

Tried to perk a MA today, he didnt run dof neither limber, had 3046 ar self, and "Target resisted"
    Last edited by Acidflame; May 19th, 2007 at 15:27:04.

we had a nice solid week of whineing then i guess we got tired

Already rolled an agent...level 200 now. TY FC for killing my fav prof and making me roll one of those stupid easy to play agents. Next stop: Everquest.
    Attli - 218/21 Clan Agent - Instability
    Contradictor - 220/15 Shade - retired

the second I saw that bracer I knew I would put one on my Fixer, and never on my Shade. Unless I were to camp the Ofab chest piece I wouldn't even be able to -equip- it on my trox, much less keep it out of OE.

Shades are completely screwed on anything that will OE on high complit.

a) Spirits need complit, and more than that, we need complit on all the "types" of spirits for those locations unless they make combined spirits.

or

b) -every- piece of Shade Ofab needs the complit bonus (but please ... no ... I don't want to have to re-grind another toon in BS, I still have another toon to go in there).

or

c) Or we need FC to start making Shade-only variations of the gear that requires Complit, with lower reqs. But it would be better for all if complit were simply added to our spirits.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

yep im tired too, im start lvling my keeper again , 'cos shades dont get anything, in every patch give us more AR yes, but every patch give evades/aad to all profs too wtf?, im tired to try perk ppl or just try kill someone with a rush/powerlvl char with predator set or just ofab with 3 ai lvls and get instakill, farm ai armor, pande loot, ai lvls for what? pvp ----> nothing, just try to hide and gank someone who walk alone...or run around bs like me and die a lot xD, pvm ----> an afk ma (Q/afk) cant do the same dmg but aprox yes(try go go Q/afk a shade and tell me final the dmg), like i say im tired when i will start with my keeper im gonna say goodbye to my shade.Give us combined spirits, conce buffs/perks just need a lil boost like all profs!

Think about new wrist items cl req, is like make new uber item with 1300~ of sense req and now tell to atrox to equip it..., and the new pf... i stay in lft hours and nobody invite me (just some friends sometimes)

Soz for my bad english :P

It is total bull$hit that fc gives every1 else love i can see some of the proffs getting love like traders/mp's/crats/nt's but ffs man they keep giving love childs more phats that they already need. and its only because the have way more ppl playing that prof and cry about stuff that will only unbalance them even more. sense le was put out fc has only nerfed melee users. broken evades/higher dmg on ranged weapons than melee (was never indented this way. ranged was to be less dmg and less ar but had the advantage of having range and roots, while melee had more dmg and higher ar but that isn't the case now.) and also the new deadlock camps and alba, no one wants a melee prof because of huge nukes and chain stuns. its total fine fc wanted for them to be more challenging but they shouldn't have made it so that 30% of their proffs are totally useless in the raids. the cl is even more a slap in the face yea sure they gave us 115 cl w/ le but who is going to wair the chest/pants all the time just to keep 1 item out of oe? its ****ing patatic that they go and up the cl requirements on items after they already know and acknowledged that we suck at comp lit, and if some1 says balancing about it im going to shuff their feet up their ass and make them walk around on there knees, we need the extra ar/hp/evades/ect from the items we are lacking so much in them. hell alot of us can be perked threw dof/limber w/o the person using mr.... wtf is up with that....were is the balance?
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Oh yeah sorry about the prof guy, hadnt noticed chatoic became shade prof :P

i've came to the conclusion FC not only ignore shades but they do hate our prof...
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Contradictor View Post
    Already rolled an agent...level 200 now. TY FC for killing my fav prof and making me roll one of those stupid easy to play agents.
    I started Keepor
    And yes thank you FC for completely ruining shades,we <3 you very very much!

Quote Originally Posted by nethys View Post
    i've came to the conclusion FC not only ignore shades but they do hate our prof...
    Ye that makes me think ..why the hell did they made shades in the first place?O.o
    For like last 2 years I have never seen an GM/Or any Fc official post in this part of forum.Hell even a "dude you can go kill yourself we're giving nothing to shades" would make me glad atleast i'd know what do to do but all this ignorance towards our suggestion it makes me puke really.half of the shade community REROLLED and the rest that didn't plan to and you pretend that NOTHING TURNED INTO WORST FOR US?ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND?!

Quote Originally Posted by Acidflame View Post
    Oh yeah sorry about the prof guy, hadnt noticed chatoic became shade prof :P
    Im not the shade prof i wish i was. I'm sick and tired of our class being ignored and we need just a few things to help put us on the same level as every else. instead we just get put lower and lower on the scale ever time a new patch comes out. currently we have no unprofessional witch is just as good as what the 2 last profs were doing..........nothing
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

I still say we should all gather in bor and protest like the MPs did...

Or just gather on our account pages and hit cancel. I'd rather do something more constructive with my time then protest in Bore.
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Contradictor View Post
    I still say we should all gather in bor and protest like the MPs did...
    Yeah ...

"We won't buff you until FC fixes our problems in PvP"

I don't see that working this time.

PS. But if you organize it and I can be online, I'll be there.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

hehe, I dont feel like cancelling my acct however as I have other toons I can play. As for a protest, although we have nothing to buff people with...maybe, just maybe, a gathering of the higher level shades would at least make FC take notice. It worked for MPs...look at all the cool stuff they have now.

/s give us some love or we will kill steal you!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

hahaha yeah a massive ksing squad of shades that would get us attention everyone would be crying about there phatz good idea

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled It will remain playable until : 2007-07-16 01:32:00 due to the lack of fun com paying attentoin to shades

-odd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast