Thread: init debuff problem

init debuff problem

If you've ever been to Albtraum, I'm sure you know the -1550 nano init debuff called "Screech Of The Shadowy Wing". My problem is that it can't be removed by Hale and hearty, because this debuff belongs to the "Psionic: False professions" school. First I thought this is a bug, but then I noticed on agent forums, that "Cunning of The Voracious Horror" debuff is in "Space: False professions", and it drops mimic. Some of them thought it is a bug, but Silirrion said that debuff is working as intended, as horrors can have tricks like this. Now I wonder if it is intended that we can not remove the Shadowy Wing init debuff.

Since Silirion is aware of the line those debuffs are in I'm pretty sure its intended for them to not be removable by docs (while removing the agent's ability to play doc).
    I'm pretty sure thats also the reason why the winged boss doesn't hit very hard. I've never seen the debuff as much of a problem since there's not very much healing required fighting those anyway. As it is now a doc can already solo him if he gets lucky on the nanodrain timings (not two or three drains in a short period of time).
    Last edited by Stitchgal; Dec 25th, 2007 at 23:14:41.
    Stitchgal - 220 Doctor
    Hinx - 220 Soldier

Yeah, Albtraum is fun... Working out which character is going to need healing in 10 seconds time

So far I've been lucky. When I say in TS that I'm debuffed and can't heal, the amazed squawks that come back, when the Adv suddenly gets aggro, gets hit down to 20% and a fraction of a second later is back to full health
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades

I think that the init debuff makes it more fun to heal rather than most boring sitiuations

its a mobs defensive proc so if you dont want to get it just dont atack the shadowwings
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters