Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: MP pets

Description:
    Summons a being of energy which will attack the enemies of the caster.

That's for Lemur and all demons before Caco. Obviously FC didnt type the correct description for other demons, as they are more beings anyway.

And Greedy, you continue to troll here, its actually quite entertaining. You refuse to read anything, and you act like a know it all, but you're a fool.

Again- how is having a longer then 30 minute timer on our attack pet going to give us any unfair advantage over any other pet prof? It isnt- Period.

Also claiming it is an "exploit" to have longer lasting pets has to have been the most idiotic thing I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackruby View Post
    Description:
    Summons a being of energy which will attack the enemies of the caster.

That's for Lemur and all demons before Caco. Obviously FC didnt type the correct description for other demons, as they are more beings anyway.

And Greedy, you continue to troll here, its actually quite entertaining. You refuse to read anything, and you act like a know it all, but you're a fool.

Again- how is having a longer then 30 minute timer on our attack pet going to give us any unfair advantage over any other pet prof? It isnt- Period.

Also claiming it is an "exploit" to have longer lasting pets has to have been the most idiotic thing I have ever read.
    I think FC did not type the correct description for Lemur and deamons before Caco, they messed up with those 2 i guess, they should have been a brief (10-20) min pets just like all others imo.

And why exactly do you need a longer lasting pet anyway? You can sact him every 30 seconds, if you cant its because your OBs ran out...
    Hmm let me see, you can cast a pet, it lasts 30 min, than you can cast it again...yup thats about it - working as intended, live with it or reroll i guess.

And whats with this troll stuff i hear all the time? Someone dissagrees with you and you just call him a troll, nice argument.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by greedy View Post
    And why exactly do you need a longer lasting pet anyway?
    Why did you get AoE snare that lasts for 19 minutes and 48 seconds, or single snare that is 27 minutes long in duration?

I say, let them last for 30 seconds, they are instacastable anyways.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Why did you get AoE snare that lasts for 19 minutes and 48 seconds, or single snare that is 27 minutes long in duration?

I say, let them last for 30 seconds, they are instacastable anyways.
    Same to me, MPs cannot be rooted/snared anyway + with their 2.4k evades, superior pet dmg and heals, dot and blockers, not to mention the capping AS they are one of the best evade pvp professions atm - but thats a diferent subject, sorry i went off topic.
    ?

Same to me, MPs cannot be rooted/snared anyway
    But they can.

+ with their 2.4k evades
    Which they actualy don't have.

superior pet dmg
    Which is equal to zero if calmed.

and heals
    Woot.

dot
    Which can be negated with reflect graft and moderate heal delta.

and blockers
    Which are not up 100% of the time.

not to mention the capping AS
    On backyard leets.

they are one of the best evade pvp professions atm
    This is SF even in this game.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

This is so funny, he is digging his own grave everytime he posts, and yet continues to bump this thread.

Thumbs up, keep it coming!

And whats with this troll stuff i hear all the time? Someone dissagrees with you and you just call him a troll, nice argument.
    Well, like written above, if someone disagrees with me, I have no problem listening to him, if he has something relevant to say, and if in turn he listens to me.

Every single argument you posted in this thread has been proven wrong.

And after that, you finally showed your true colours, which in essence are: MPs have been given so much lately, so they don't deserve anything else for a long time, no matter what.
    You continue to ignore everything everyone else says, and you expect your opinion to be taken seriously? Your "arguments" became shadier and shadier, the high point being the "nano-description" thing, which is the most funny thing I have read here in a long time. And now you even demand that MP pets should be even shorter....

If you don't see how childish this behaviour is, how very much this is pure trolling by the book, I cannot help you.

That Carlo got his cast-time readjusted to the cast-time of MP pets after they upgraded his contract seems to be beyond you. That Carlo has about the same duration as the MP pets, 30 minutes, you also fail to notice. That maybe, just maybe, when MP pets get adjusted, Carlo might receive the same treatment, also doesn't come into your mind. Jealousy driven reflexes seem to shut off the brain sometimes it seems...

In any case, I'll get some popcorn and enjoy the show, this is pure comedy

Same to me, MPs cannot be rooted/snared anyway
    since when?

with their 2.4k evades
    if you say so

superior pet dmg and heals
    compared to who exactly?

dot and blockers
    dot is aprox what you would get if you spamed MQ the whole 30 seconds

blockers have to land first to give it to us.. can fumble/resist.. and we dont always have it up.. nor do most of us have it.. you'll be well into your SL's before you get it..

also there is the nasty bit of 30 second recharge in which case we are'nt out debuffing or nsding anyone.

not to mention the capping AS
    woot!, we got us a scared little fixer on our hands.
    im sure glad we never see fixers with AS, we woudl really be in trouble then.

they are one of the best evade pvp professions atm
    lol, rofl, lmao, stop it before i die of laughter.. seriously coming from a fixer? oh sweet jesus i love that.. that quotes worth saving.

i think i got you figured out now..

you're not a troll.. you're not a door knob.. you're a bitter gimpy fixer who got killed by some MP.. and life no longer makes sense.

who?, what?, where?, how in the world did that just happen.
    i can picture your clueless face now.. sitting at reclaim trying to figure out wtf just happen.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Quote Originally Posted by windcaster View Post
    since when?
    Since they got this offensive nano that gives them AAO/AAD/NR/AC/blockers and occasionaly when they decide to cast it on opponent it also dots. huh?

if you say so
    http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...ds/evades2.jpg
    my bad, more than 2.4k, 2.8k even

compared to who exactly?
    lets say crats? with one of crats pets destroyed with ttb and other useless since crat is NSDed by ttb and no healpet or any heals?

dot is aprox what you would get if you spamed MQ the whole 30 seconds
    blockers have to land first to give it to us.. can fumble/resist.. and we dont always have it up.. nor do most of us have it.. you'll be well into your SL's before you get it..
    yeah right, 6k dmg with 40% capping AS guaranteed + pet dmg is like a flea bite...
    and with the 75% NR check a profession with highest nanoskills in game and best nanoskill buffs has problems landing it on who? NR8 toons? rofl, door knob

woot!, we got us a scared little fixer on our hands.
    im sure glad we never see fixers with AS, we woudl really be in trouble then.
    no, im not scared on my fixer, he has heals and slightly lower evades than MPs so pets even miss him, and ROFL at comparing the fixer AS to mp's AS...there is this web page "auno" you should check, even has some ingame weapons there and their dmg

lol, rofl, lmao, stop it before i die of laughter.. seriously coming from a fixer? oh sweet jesus i love that.. that quotes worth saving.

i think i got you figured out now..

you're not a troll.. you're not a door knob.. you're a bitter gimpy fixer who got killed by some MP.. and life no longer makes sense.

who?, what?, where?, how in the world did that just happen.
    i can picture your clueless face now.. sitting at reclaim trying to figure out wtf just happen.
    insults like this is again here to i guess cover up the fact that your sugesstion about 24 hours - spawn on logon pets idea has no argument in it, its just a simple whine from a profession that got so much love that they dont know what to ask for?
    these insults are turning to a growing trend, some blame it on society, i personaly blame the parents...
    Seriously, if you actually aint got anything to ask for and feel balanced - if not overpowered, its ok to just NOT ask for stuff.
    Last edited by greedy; May 26th, 2007 at 18:18:50.
    ?

Since they got this offensive nano that gives them AAO/AAD/NR/AC/blockers and occasionaly when they decide to cast it on opponent it also dots. huh?
    i guess you did'nt read it the first time

1. mp's dont have that till late in their development.. we're talking mid shadow levels for most probably.

2. it can be resisted no matter how much you wanna pretend it can't be.. although the chances are'nt great you will it can indeed be.. and you can also fumble.

3. most mp's are not going to use it 100% of the time.. if they did they would need to either wait for 30 seconds while they hide.. or chain cast it in combat because 5blockers usually will not last the whole 60 seconds.

4. you only get aao if you cast it on your self.

ok let me break this down for the mentally handicap..

first: HS has an unusual setup and has work for specific stats.. he has givin up other stuff to get those stats.

second: dodge range is the only one that high.. and that is also do to wit of the atrox.. a ATROX genome line perk.. not at all related to MP's

third: that is with both evade procs up + outside buffs

lets say crats? with one of crats pets destroyed with ttb and other useless since crat is NSDed by ttb and no healpet or any heals?
    lol.. crats do have other means.. they have no heals.. instead they have root/snare/charm/mezz and other abilites.. they can get great critical resistance for example.. comparing mp heal pet to crats healing ability is like comparing a fish to a bird.. competently different animals in their defense; but im starting to wonder if you know the difference between.

btw crats can and do charm our heal pets.. then what?

oh and a well played crat can mop the floor with a mp.. thankfully most crats suck at pvp.

yeah right, 6k dmg with 40% capping AS guaranteed + pet dmg is like a flea bite...
    and with the 75% NR check a profession with highest nanoskills in game and best nanoskill buffs has problems landing it on who? NR8 toons? rofl, door knob
    again.. the bitter fixer with his 15k hp.. yes we have the highest nano skills and no most probably will not resist but there is the chance for example a doc on full def.. i'd say probably has a good chance, they actually have very good NR only they can't fight on full agg and insta cast heals.. well most can't.. seen a few that could.. but anyway to turn it around if the mp cast it on them selves they have their own NR to check.. course you can always switch full agg, cast then full def.. but that can be risky while in combat.

no, im not scared on my fixer, he has heals and slightly lower evades than MPs so pets even miss him, and ROFL at comparing the fixer AS to mp's AS...there is this web page "auno" you should check, even has some ingame weapons there and their dmg
    so you can evade the pets but still feel mp's overpowered.. nice.
    oh im sorry so you're upset cause you dont have a bigger AS? is that it?
    fixers are'nt suppose to have as by design.. FC has givin mp's a bow specificly with AS including research with aim shot.. who do you think FC wants to use aimshot more? fixers or mp's? not to mention wheres my burst and full auto on my bow damnit!
    but in all seriousness and all joking aside.. if your fixer has less evades then a mp.. REROLL.. no seriously dude you should reroll cause your fixers a failure but dont feel bad we all mess up the first char try again.

insults like this is again here to i guess cover up the fact that your sugesstion about 24 hours - spawn on logon pets idea has no argument in it, its just a simple whine from a profession that got so much love that they dont know what to ask for?
    these insults are turning to a growing trend, some blame it on society, i personaly blame the parents...
    Seriously, if you actually aint got anything to ask for and feel balanced - if not overpowered, its ok to just NOT ask for stuff.
    are you schizophrenic or something? i don't remember anyone asking for 24hours.. and i surely have not.. the biggest number I've thrown out was 2hours.. thats 120 EARTH MINUTES.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Bump for 2 hour pets (I'm to tired to flame the troll... )
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...ds/evades2.jpg
    my bad, more than 2.4k, 2.8k even
    Wow, you pick up an image, and dont even take anything into account.

Wit/Procs (which require us to attack to activate, and is not 100% reliable when WE pick to do it)/OSBs/his armour? Guess you're so poor at reading you missed the little "You succesfully perform Wit of the Atrox" didnt you Greedy? (Self Modify Dodge ranged 320 - wit)

Now remove all those OSB's/Armour/Wit/Procs- and you're left with quite a bit less evades then usual.

Not ALL mp's have access to great armour setups, some MP's use ofab, some use chosen, and some can afford ss/scouts- or can farm it.

I can tell you when runnin around BS, I have my evade procs off, but i have to be attackin someone for them to actually do something, we cant exactly cast mind quake or our sac shield to activate it can we?

And I sure as heck dont have osbs running all the time.

May I enquire to when that picture was taken also? When LE came out? or just recently?

Maybe greedy you should use your noggin a bit more rather then posting things without thinking, sure I do that sometimes, but i admit that, you just keep trying to act smart and only come out looking like a fool.

Bump for giving MP's longer pets, BUMP for fixing the descriptions on the demons.

Mp's WOULDNT gain any unfair advantage/exploit etc etc by having 2 hour pets- so anyone who says that is childish.

2 hours pets please.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

bump for 10 hour pets and instacast

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh View Post
    bump for 10 hour pets and instacast
    Now that's just silly.

Bump for 2 hour pets! We dont care about how long it takes to cast em, we just dont wanna keep having to do that alll the time.

I dunno how any mp could get 2400 evades. I'm a 220 nanomage mp and I have like 1700 without procs running.Granted I don't have any pande phatz but would theyr eally make that big a diff? I could also have higher symbs and I will. But with my setup finished (with higher ql css than today and better symbs) I will probably land around 1950 evades or so. A far cry from 2400. or 2800.

ps. a level 140 fixer can get better evades than that 50% of the time (!)

^_^

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

2h demons please. Fix the annoyance

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast