Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1149

Thread: MP pets

1001 replies...

DO IT ALREADY!

Please?
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

My Rihwen still despawned after 30 mins...

Quote Originally Posted by Norbal View Post
    1001 replies...
    Is this "Count to a million Mk III"?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    Is this "Count to a million Mk III"?
    We might make it too....

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

Agreed or have the stay live until we log and increase cast times. The timer on them is rotten, if AoC does it why can't ...oh wait nm...

Bump
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Bump
    Wut?
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Dump idea, debump!1
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by greedy View Post
    Dump idea, debump!1
    Even trolls approve of the idea, bump for longer durations....

Or reduce the duration of all nanos that were introduced with a duration longer then 30 minutes down to 30 minutes. It only makes sense!

I've got enough nano init that I don't mind recasting all... 5? nanos every half hour if everyone else has to. Imagine the pain on the solpers... Yup, major bump for that.

I hate swapping decks, just interrupts the flow of gameplay, but doesn't actually make the game more challenging. Bump anyway
    bai2u!

Yarrr.
    bai2u!

Bump up to the top...

I'm a sad KeepMP today

I'm a sad KeepMP today
    Reroll solper
    bai2u!

Bump
    bai2u!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Reroll solper
    I tried, teh Sol part was too OP

bump tho

I tried, teh Sol part was too OP
    I'm rolling omni Solitrox Metantsolperadvy next.
    bai2u!

Thou shall be on topz0rs.
    President of Deadly Whisper
    Engineer Waqu2
    MP Metach
    + Many more alts that i wont list here

I agree.
    bai2u!

Sounds scary

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast