Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232455 ... LastLast

Thread: MP pets

Bump

... don't even wanna know how many times I have to recast my pet when doing panda... SL introduced hour long+ buffs to every profession. Soldier/Engi reflect shields, 1 hour. Agent procs, 1 hour. most of shade/keeper toolset, 1 hour. MP pets... 27min...

Please up the duration of our pets if not to help us then at least so that we don't hold back the team of profs. you do care about while we recast and rebuff our pet for the 4th time in a mish
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

bump

I know that from a role-playing perspective, our pets have to be temporary.

But I just want to know, why is Mortificant over 2 hours and Rihwen/Zhok about 30 minutes?

I don't think we need 12 hour pets, but if they are all changed to about 2-3 hours, I think every MP would be forever grateful.
    Guild: Spartans

Pwoz00 - 220/19 Sol MP
    Pwoz - 173/11 Trox Soldier
    Pwoz01 132/7 Sol Doc
    Thepraxis - 105/3 Trox Advy

Bump!

It is really annoying casting pets half way in a mission. Please make durration longer FC!

2 hours duration please.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Unhappy <3 Funcom. But please change durations kthx

To quote myself from the other thread:

The short durations simply defy logic.
    (1) No one likes it. NO ONE. Look at all the responses.
    (2) It's easy to change.

So.. the question is.. WHY hasn't it been changed yet?

bump
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

Up again!

Having to recast the pet at least once during each mission is a pain, especially with the long cast-time.
    I understand the 29 seconds are there to prevent exploiting pets in combat, so if that cannot be reduced, the duration should be extended to match Morti's. 2 hours won't hurt anyone, we would still have to recast our pet buffs, but it will reduce our useless downtime during mishs/albtraum/raids/whatever by a lot.

bump

Pwoz00 - 220/19 Sol MP
    Pwoz01 132/7 Sol Doc

Bump for longer duration AND insta cast pets. Don't tell me it's exploitable somehow. 90% of the pets in game are insta cast. Only the SL pets aren't so that can't be the real reason.

If I go to BS and there are a few crats there and I'm the only pet user on my side that BS is unplayable for me. They just calm the pets each time they spot me. New evocation running or not. Upon which I am crippled and usually die. Or have to spend the next 3 mins getting new pets out only to have them insta calmed again.. DOH.. No fun at all in that crap.

The pet duration/cast time definately has to be changed..
    Another thing I find weird is why do engi's get to buy their 220 pet as a nano and mp's have to build theirs? shouldn't it be the crafty engi who has to make their pet and us mp's who get a nano? lol =/

keep this going!

2 hour pets! 2 hour pets!

Pwoz00 - 220/19 Sol MP
    Pwoz01 132/7 Sol Doc

Bump, 2 hour pets, and reduced casttime on SL pets. bump bump bump

2 hours = a happy MP.

Please do
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

I dont see why you need a 2 hour pet timer, 30 minutes seems fine and most BS rounds are over in less than 30 min.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by greedy View Post
    I dont see why you need a 2 hour pet timer, 30 minutes seems fine and most BS rounds are over in less than 30 min.
    I believe there's a world outside BS, well that's what the rumours say atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    I believe there's a world outside BS, well that's what the rumours say atleast.
    Hehe, i agree, but in those situations it should be no problem to stop for a few seconds and recast pet in some safe place.
    ?

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232455 ... LastLast