Thread: MP pets

Quote Originally Posted by greedy View Post
    Where you see no balance issue the devs see many, thats why they put the 30min timer in first place.

And trust me the devs know more about this game than any of you do.

Edit: noobcakes
    Ahahahahahhahahahahaha

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasps*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

zomg im back and this thread is still here

ok lemme get this straight, you got liek tha best AS wepon ingame (caps AS 100%),
    To balance the fact that we have the worst weapon skills ingame.
    you get evades as good as fixers and MAs,
    HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

*choke*

*splutter*
    you get a root/snare resist as good as advys (even better),
    Uh say what?
    you get 3 (three, tree - thats advy morph right?) pets...FFS thats more than engie,
    Oh wow
    your pets can calm - thats like you charmed a crat or whatnot,
    lol. Roll an MP and see how good this effect actually is.
    they can do some crazy dmg and tank!1
    Ours does less damage than crat or engy pets
    they heal you so you got like a heal better than any profession aside from doc and advy ofc,
    Enfs and MAs have better heals.
    you get a dot that does some nasty dmg too,
    LOL
    you are getting a 30% reflect with new patch and some insane AAD and now you want what?
    Which nullifies our damage completely.
    ffs "The nanocloud briefly takes on a semi-physical manifestation of the caster's anger. "

wts reading skeelz guys, its not a perma pet, and thats why its so easy to cast btw.

anyway, bump for 45min lasting pets
    You're just a troll, maybe you should go making constructive suggestions about your own prof, rather than trolling around ideas about profs you don't know the first thing about?

This doesn't even start to address pet pathing... but everyone always forgets about that when moaning about our pets
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Haha, nice retort with the truth there Chrys

Anyways, bump for 2 hour pets.
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Where you see no balance issue the devs see many, thats why they put the 30min timer in first place.

And trust me the devs know more about this game than any of you do.

Edit: noobcakes
    Personally i dont see why they shouldnt have about 2 hr pets. I can see a balance issue if they were insta cast, but duration? I don't see a balance issue there. Its more convenience than anything else really.

Quote Originally Posted by greedy
    ffs "The nanocloud briefly takes on a semi-physical manifestation of the caster's anger. "

wts reading skeelz guys, its not a perma pet, and thats why its so easy to cast btw.

anyway, bump for 45min lasting pets
    They aren't asking for a perma pet greedy.

and teh briefly can be perspective. I could say 4 hours is brief, while you say 10mins is brief
    Last edited by Spartanx; Nov 26th, 2007 at 02:05:06.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

bump
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Bump for duration

Ya plz
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Bampy

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

BAMP! I HATE recasting pets 4x in an Hard Inf! or 10+ times in ALB, or 2x in ALP, the only content that 220s do these days that is within the time duration of our pets is freaking dustbrigade.

Bumping here because people is tired of hearing me cry in the MP forums.

2 hour pet

or even better:

insta casting time.

And now for my regularly scheduled bump!

Still bumping....crossing fingers for 17.8

Teh bamp

No page 2 for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slakrr View Post
    Bump for 2 hour pets.
    Huge BUMP for this

Thumbs up +1

I'd really like to be able to do something without having to recast pets "at least" once.

ffs, will you guys stop whining?

ok, i give up, BUMP for 35 min pets!
    ?

ffs, will you guys stop whining?

ok, i give up, BUMP for 35 min pets!
    You know, you might just be on to something!

They already last 32 minutes, I'm sure an extra 3 will make a world of difference!

/sarcasm off

Bump for 2 hours, seriously...

Since they don't want to change timers a bit, I bump for a new pet, The Beast, and I don't care if I have to cast it each 10 mins.

Bump!

and welcome back greedy, still didn't learn anything and using the same old garbage arguments?

Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast