Thread: MP pets

Top of the page pwease
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

page 2 = bad mmk?

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

bump
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Upity

2nd page = no-no

And the regular bump

Norbal-is-mai-hero bump
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Bump for a long overdue fix please

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Norbal-is-mai-hero bump
    Hah, bamp anyways

o.O
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Hai.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

It's-already-on-page-one-but-I'll-bump-it-anyway-bump

[Team] Norbal: brb bumping 2 hr pet thrad

Quote Originally Posted by Norbal View Post
    [Team] Norbal: brb bumping 2 hr pet thrad
    It prolly took longer to cast a new pet than bump this thread I'm guessing
    bai2u!

It prolly took longer to cast a new pet than bump this thread I'm guessing
    The sad thing is, it did... I started casting tiig when I wrote that and when I got back it wasn't out yet

Just woke up, so bump

Hai frandz
    bai2u!

Page 3 makes for sad meatballs, and the Tiig stopped throwing poo

Is this where we ask for CI?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
    bai2u!

Is this where we ask for CI?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
    No, that's over at the corner where the non-bumping MPs are.

Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast