Thread: MP pets

Bumpf

I'm bored
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Bump so teammates dont have to wait for a recast. 2 hour timer or quick cast pets helps everyone.

Go up
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

No wai.

Perma pets or bust.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Yeah but what if an MP takes prozac? What then, huh? HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE CONSEQUENCES?!?!
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

That would make doc our true nemesis.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Nerf docs
    bai2u!

Regular bampage

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

Everyone: Fix plz

No one: .....

So.. yeah.. I think it's unanimous. No one enjoys having to recast pets constantly.

Ilikebunnies (150/8) Opifex Meta-Physicist
    Kingbunny (teeny lil' nub) Opifex Enforcer
    I am the anti-thesis to a "heck-noob". It takes me 6 months to gain 10 levels..

Bamp!

And now for your regularly scheduled bump...

Bamp
    bai2u!

bump

It's that time again

Bump for more time playing..less time casting

bump bump bump

30 seconds cast time, is a pain in the rear, especially every half hour... *mutter*

Fix teh durations... please?

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Bamp
    bai2u!

Rly
    bai2u!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Rly
    Thanks for covering my absense

Nowai
    bai2u!

Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast