Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: MP pets

bump for longer pet duration....

once an engi has popped his bot its quasi immortal....so for an engi of certain level the pita is just to get a ci and a wrangle before the ci runs out....*SIGHT*

i want

- the mp pets to last MUCH longer

or

- the mp pets to be MUCH stronger....

2 hours please and a new mezz pet. kthnxbai
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

immune to calms, insta-cast

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh View Post
    immune to calms, insta-cast
    No, no.

Longer duration: yes.
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Hai.

I can be angry for 2 hours, belive me.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

a way to remove calms...

bump for insta cast pets, on pen mishs especially i have to have the demon on standby cause he insta cast and biazu isnt.

Also can we pls have the duration on odin's eye increased to at least an hr, its always running out at the wrong time. I also wish mps could get a higher version of this nano with increased abilities and time. NT's get others why cant we?

Bump for new mez pet and 2hr attack/mez pets
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

I can't cover anything that hasn't been covered already but this would really be helpful to a lot of MPs (and was one of the reasons (among others) I abandoned my MP for a MA)

bump for longer duration pets!

Longer pets please

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

Talking

Bump.

In the likely event they are not given a longer life, could you please make them warn us 5 or 10 minutes before they shuffle off this mortal coil?

'Put your running shoes on Boss'...or something

Yes I know about macros and scripts but playing my pet profs I got enough to click on heheh
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

Hmmm, still angry, but my pet is long gone. Fix please.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

bump for longer pets. recasting 3+ times in a mission is a waste of time for us and our team who has to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkcrat View Post
    no harm in shortening the cast time to maybe 10 seconds
    agreed, pet cast times out of of balance with other buffs now, pets plus pet buffs in bs (for an example) can take up to 3 mins worst case, and recasting when out an about is more than an annoyance, ok so in an ideal world you could keep ya pet on guard and any aggro you get will keep the pet going till either it is dead or the aggro gone, but we ll know angry pets = dead pet class so everyone has to subdue them which means bam insta despawn and with the cooldowns, nano cost, cast times, stuns, mezzs, low ar, low ncu etc its abit much to enjoy a pet class.

pets need to be immune to mezz, let them be rooted or snared who cares we all can deal with that, but mezzing a pet isnt so fair, mezzing a player and it does pretty much nothing, and having your pets AOE mezzed by an advy when there aggroing something is a definate nono, if you read the description it says they canot be in combat all in all to many issues with pets, shorten the cast times, and lengthen the duration of buffs that are lower than 30 mins, no one and i mean none neeeds a 10 or 2 min buff, the pets are sub par and with all the sacrifices a pet class has to make to fill a role, pets shouldnt be one of the "down sides" its THE reason for being a pet class, otherwise your just fp agent with AS, or fp MA with shen sticks etc, pet classes need there own weapons with prof specific specials, ie mp can have a staff which requires mat crea to equip and has raged attacked and a specil of nuke (no resist) for 1k every 15 seconds, same idea for engies and crats engies could have a special that does an aoe shell shock which reduces inits and AR and for crats give them another pistol to go with dreadloch that add a special for a skill we already use like psy mod, which initiates legal proceedings to hold target for 30 seconds (stun) during which time the target cannot be killed but cannot escape either buying time but not allowing the crat to kill or if that too much as i expect alot hate stuns already just throw a specil of a nuke for 3k every 45 seconds (no resist)
    Last edited by Dabouncey; Jun 29th, 2007 at 17:07:56.
    220 crat (rk2) - given up all hope

----------------------------------------

How's my typing? Call 0900 kiss my 8ss

Bump for 2 hour pets.

Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast