Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a guide - 150 soli doc getting mbc on

Need a guide - 150 soli doc getting mbc on

title..
    Thx

Raise heavy weapons, burst, and fling shot to the amount needed for the MBC you have, and right click.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Retired Doc Professional
    its never been done that low. i did it at 165, then somebody beat me by doing it at like 155 or 160 or somethin?

write a guide yourself if you find out how to do it. its not that hard, just takes alot of time and patience for perks and imps and stuff. (plus finding ai armor)
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Thread somewhere with someone doing it at 155 I think - one of the last pages of the doc forum iirc.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

If you were the person I was chatting with on the neut bot today, just to repeat you'll need ql240 imps everywhere, +22 supple, a ql150 tower, and a HW org contract with that tower site. Then it'll go OE without keeping the supple on & nerf your healing totally :P

don't need the healing =P just the ubt & the dots , the mbc is just a nice addon to dmg , and don't need full arith/officers either , not plannin going pvp . pure pvm mostly , kinda rox being able to heal & od a fixer lol

You want to do a hard project and then ask for a guide for it.

I think all you deserve is Nanofox1's excellent answear :-)

boo forums ain't a nice place at all ;/
    thx.

Really isn't too 'hard' just a time sink with all the perks and you will prolly need a fair amount of money for supple. Recently put on on my 165 trox.
    Vulnus/Wiffwaff

previously Sczvit/Vits/Looks/Bishslap

You get a new CoHA perk at 165, that's why it's "not hard".

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    You get a new CoHA perk at 165, that's why it's "not hard".
    Actually I didn't use that perk Went for a ql200~ tower instead
    Vulnus/Wiffwaff

I'm trying to put it on my 150/13 opifex doctor at the moment. It's going to take a while with all the perk resetting I have to do but I think it's possible provided you have access to construct a QL200+ plunder tower and implement a decent QL HW contract.

I'd also like to add that it's by far the most interesting twink attempt I've done so far :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling
    To be totally honest, I have no idea. They appeared one day, and I'm as curious (and ignorant) as the next guy about what they were meant for.

I agree with the poster that it's probably something that was too unbalanced. That sounds like something we'd do.

I reached 1177 ( with a slightly optimistic rhand ql ) without towers/contracts, but with some esoteric stuff like the belt from the inferno quests ( that'd be fun ). +22 tower, which given that doc is a RK1 neut is the best I could do would get it close enough to need a really small contract, but... don't think it's all worth it

I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't the first L165 MBC pre-LE? If so, then getting it on before 165 (but not much) should be doable now with research.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

research at 150 doesn't really give much to work with in terms of equipping an MBC
    To be totally honest, I have no idea. They appeared one day, and I'm as curious (and ignorant) as the next guy about what they were meant for.

I agree with the poster that it's probably something that was too unbalanced. That sounds like something we'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kthxdie View Post
    research at 150 doesn't really give much to work with in terms of equipping an MBC
    was talking about 165 and the COHA perk, I didn't expect a 150 to get it on. But, you're right, went back and looked and HW doesn't get research buffs until L8 ... which means no way it helps here.

Not a big deal ... not like I wanna see 150s running around with a weapon I -never- got to drop for me even @ 219, after which I gave up.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Don't think it's gonna OD a JAME using the same setup anyway, not in S10. Mebbe in Pen, but if you're levelling this whole thing is silly

Personally, I'm just seeing if it can be done for fun. Once it's on I'm going to use reactive armor and perk out of CoHA so it'll be mega oe

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Don't think it's gonna OD a JAME using the same setup anyway, not in S10. Mebbe in Pen, but if you're levelling this whole thing is silly
    Some people find twinking and a good challenge fun.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that it couldn't OD a jame but it does, big time. 8sec burst and fling at that level far outweighs the max dmg difference even in an RK/alien environment.
    Vulnus/Wiffwaff

Quote Originally Posted by Kthxdie View Post
    Personally, I'm just seeing if it can be done for fun. Once it's on I'm going to use reactive armor and perk out of CoHA so it'll be mega oe
    than you should be the one trying that yourself and not just ask others to tell you exactly what to do, doing it yourself accomplish summin, letting others tell you how to do it is like watching a movie
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast