Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enforcer Research lines

Being big is NOT a tactical advantage unfortunately.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

i think it is if everyone is silly enough to attack me when i have the heals and such....well, then mass pvp is just like tanking zods

while they busy with me (who is standing there being big and nothing else), the agent is ASing them

Quote Originally Posted by middrums View Post
    i think it is if everyone is silly enough to attack me when i have the heals and such....well, then mass pvp is just like tanking zods

while they busy with me (who is standing there being big and nothing else), the agent is ASing them
    You're probably doing some other weird pvp and definitely not in AO, because with all your heals and whatever, you're down in a few AS'es and FA's plus perks, with all your being huge and huge hp.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

standing in the door at tara ftw. But seriously, yeah a lot of times I go down, but only if the entire raidforce attacks me and i am too slow to back away. Chances are in any situation besides the very beginning of the fight, not everyone's specials are up, and not everyone immediately assists the callers, so you wont get 50/50 attacks. YOu take a good handful of specials, coon, get healed, take another handful, back away, wait, rinse and repeat. Like i said, in a lot of ways it feels like pande....just stand there looking pretty and hope everyone takes care of you. (mind you, I dont do this all the time, I do actually pvp too, but it is fun to stand around sometimes)

And i dont play any other online game besides AO so dont try and degrade me like that.

Sticky plz
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

WTB this thread cleaned up and stickied (or bookmarked)!
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

Your wish is my command.

added to the bookmarks thread.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by defectorid View Post
    RESEARCH LINES:
    Inspire Rage - TYPE 1(brutality 5)
    In combat when wielding melee weapons, you will occasionally perform an additional strike with your weapon. Only one type 1 action can be selected at a time.
    Isnt this wrong or bugged? It says this is a taunt prooc when I run it...
    Empyreal -> 220/30 Enforcer - Equipment
    Madarab -> 220/24 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Madarab View Post
    Isnt this wrong or bugged? It says this is a taunt prooc when I run it...
    ill check and edit if needed

edit: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=263633 (let say the additional strike taunts )
    Last edited by defectorid; Mar 15th, 2007 at 14:22:20.
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

does it work, additional strike? and how does it work? when triggerd 1 extra hit every 10sec for 60sec?

When triggered you get a double hit instead of just 1 (it can also work with a special like brawl, sneak attack, fast attack and dimach, in this case you get a weapon hit with it). It was working last time I tried it (it was in early january or something tho), now I mostly use the challenger proc.

me too I guess it can be useful in some duels..

I only wish that prooc and challenger prooc could stack :/

Quote Originally Posted by Madarab View Post
    me too I guess it can be useful in some duels..

I only wish that prooc and challenger prooc could stack :/
    It doesn't HIT someone, as in, not with your weapon hit or anything like that.
    It just does the taunt hit for 1 point...And is utterly useless.

Target Hit Health Cold -1 .. -1
    Target Taunt 25
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

THen we agrree on that this is "a prooc taunt" lets rest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123